dbol poll

gethugeagain

i have been seeing this question a lot the last few days so i thought i would start a poll on how everyone runs dbol. how much, all at once, every 4 hours, how long before workout, etc, and why you do it like that. maybe this will help some people out a bit of give others new insight. as for me i take all 50mg about three hours pre-workout and that seems to work best for me. right now am actually only doing my dbol on workout days, three on, one off and doesn't seem to be much difference between running it every day.

The fact that there is little difference whether you run continuously or not shows that it isn't that great of aas.
Twice a day 25mg for first four weeks of cycle... but I usually quit a week early because I can't drink enough water to keep my kidneys from aching.
I just don't see the benefits/cost ratio on it... plus it gives me headaches.

tuffguy I'm not saying i don't see the difference on days i take it because i surely do! what i mean is that as far as weight gain goes i don't think doing say a five on two off will be much less effective then running it seven days per week. my main reason for taking it is to get the benefit during my workout so that's why i don't take it on off days, maybe it would be better but i guess I'm happy with everything so never put too much thought into it. maybe i will do a little test and run it two weeks only on workout days and the two weeks running it everyday and see how much difference it makes, i will keep you all posted if so! thanks for the replies and keep em coming!

when i do a test cycle with d bol i run 40mg 3hr before workout and on off days i do 20 mg 10 in the morning and 10 in evening dont know y i do it likt that but it worked out pretty good for me. and ill usually do test for about a week before i run the dbol and end my d bol about a week before the test.

Back