Deca and Test

liberalkiller

Is it possible to get Deca and Testosterone from the internet. I see it is sold in Euros, but is it a scam? And do you need to take both together. I don't want hair loss though. What do you all think. If underground is the way to go, explain all that...

yes and its the only place i shop, i would never trust anyone from a gym that sells ug lab stuff, unless i could verify it on the web and its reputable

You can order off of the internet, but 99% are scammers. I can only think of a handful that I've experienced or heard from other people that are reliable...good luck.

Is it possible to get Deca and Testosterone from the internet. I see it is sold in Euros, but is it a scam? And do you need to take both together. I don't want hair loss though. What do you all think. If underground is the way to go, explain all that...

you dont have the intelligence to use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) safely............... take creatine

and keep on learning

You can order off of the internet, but 99% are scammers. I can only think of a handful that I've experienced or heard from other people that are reliable...good luck.
my 2cents says anyone one with any knowlege wont get scammed id go as far to say most internet sources are legit and scammers are brought to lite quick if you know how to check, so maybe the board is correct you dont have the inteligance to use aas

Does no one read the rules before asking questions like these..... Yes you can get deca and test from the internet it's www.yourajackass.com and no you shouldnt take the two together, if they mix somehow in your bloodstream you will go bald. And yes I think underground is the way to go, you shoud bury yourself underground until you learn how to read...

Does no one read the rules before asking questions like these..... Yes you can get deca and test from the internet it's www.yourajackass.com and no you shouldnt take the two together, if they mix somehow in your bloodstream you will go bald. And yes I think underground is the way to go, you shoud bury yourself underground until you learn how to read...

um.. you can take the two together...

Back