December Big Bulker

liftingbig123

Hey guys gunna start my next cycle the beggining of December and just wanted some thoughts. Plenty of cycle experience currently 5'7" 205 10%bf trying to bump up to 220s with this bulker and put on some solid mass because I'm trying to compete next fall or soon. Planning on running this cycle 15 weeks and im all set with my pct protocol so no help there.

Week 1-15 Test E 1000mgs
Week 1-14 Eq 600mgs

and heres where I have the question, I want to add in NNP for 6-8 weeks but trying to figure out where to throw it in at 300mgs a week. I didnt want to add it in the beggining cuz my girl will be home from college on break for all month and not trying to get deca dick because had bad experience with that in the past! so I was thinking do this:

Weeks 8-14 NNP 300mgs

I would love to and trying to get the money together for GH at 5ius 5on2off but we'll see. Any suggestions, thoughts, critiques would be great!

And one last thing I dont want to add any orals to this cycle because done them in past few cycles and just want a good healthy break from them lol

id say keep the test high and run deca as long as your e is in check you should be good

You're not gonna get deca dick at a gram of test. That's a lot I would drop it to 750mg. Run npp for 8 weeks or deca for 12

I guess the question im asking here is where should i start the NNP? I would prefer it first thing in the cycle but Im really concerned about getting deca dick since my girl will be home for the first 4-5 weeks... If its a really good chance I wont get DD then Ill start it in the beggining. I feel like ill see the results from the nnp first then the test then the eq which make a kick ass cycle

You're not gonna get deca dick at a gram of test. That's a lot I would drop it to 750mg. Run npp for 8 weeks or deca for 12

Guaranteed if youre running a gram of test and only 4-500mgs of npp you wont get deca dick. Keep the estro and the prolactin in check and you shouldn't have any problems.

Honestly, i would rather run the npp/deca longer and higher dosage than eq if this is supposed ot be a bulker. Eq is not going to help much in terms of putting on mass, at least not like nandro will.

If you do decide to run the eq, dont forget to give blood, gonna get thick!!

Deca dick comes from too much prolactin and isn't directly related to test dosage. .5mg of caber once a week should keep prolactin levels low.

5'7" 205 damn! Same height as me with a ton more mass, I'd like to see what 205 looks like on my height got any pics?

haha ya ill try to get some pix up once i start this cycle. Eq gave me solid steady gains and I love the vascularity I get from it so im definitly gunna run it. Problem with the prolactin is I cant get my hands on any caber, only things I can are clomid and nolva...

Back