Dennis Wolf

My opinion is WOW!!
Fine muscles. I don’t know when I’ll get similar muscles. I have just started doing weight lifting and all the sport stuff. Well, I’m a very skinny lad and all my friends always poke fun at me so, I have decided to show them that I can also look like a dude. Because of my appearance I do not have any gf…you have to see me. Oh god I’m so skinny. Next time I’ll post my picture because the image hosting site to which I use to upload pictures is facing some technical problems.

He looked absolutely awesome at the Olympia this year. I was really surprised he only placed fifth.

Placing 5th was a major victory for Dennis, since last year he didn't even place. Probably one of the few surprises of the contest.

Looked awesome...I still think the placements were correct with Jay 1st (he just has what they are looking for) Vic looked amazing and Dex was on point as usual, though he'll never see an O as he doesn't have the size (IMO he's still the best looking bber out there, him and priest). I see Dennis doing some serious damage next year - but Phil's coming back to do the O next year as well so that's going to be interesting. He missed it this year in order to train for next year so expect big things there.

SolidSDman said:
Placing 5th was a major victory for Dennis, since last year he didn't even place. Probably one of the few surprises of the contest.

With the trashing of Coleman, Badell and Ruhl !!!!!!!!

Back