DHT derivatives related question

Teras14

Hi folks,
I am doing my little research on DHT derivate steroids and I encountered some contradictions. Maybe you will clarify some points.
It is well known that DHT is responsible for baldness so DHT derivative steroids are not recommended for people who has such predis********** However, testosterone is converted to DHT upon interaction with the 5-alpha enzyme. This enzyme is present in prostate, skin, scalp and so on, but not in the skeletal muscle. Taking into account that DHT is ~4 times more potent than testosterone, it makes testosterone one of the most androgenic steroid.
DHT derivatives are equal potent to skeletal muscle tissues and to androgenic tissues, because they do not convert into more potent metabolites at specific parts of the body. Therefore DHT derivatives has better androgenic/anabolic ratio than testosterone.
So why the hell on earth DHT derivatives are blamed for baldness? Because they can not be controlled with finasteride? But fina is dangerous drug and not many people is using it anyway.. Is it so bad to take 2-3 DHT revivate steroids into stack?
Thanks.

Back