Dianabol - Estrogen effects on the Androgenic & Anabolic process

Ja Steez

I just finished my first week of dbol today at 30-40mg per day. Today I noticed my first strength gains. Anyways, my facial hair is also growing at a rapid pace. So on to my question.

Clearly this is an androgenic effect caused by the rush of testosterone into my body. However, I expect to be overwhelmed with estrogen conversion in the coming weeks. When this happens, what will happen to the adrogenic effects that I’ve received? Will it simply be halted?

Also as far as I’m aware, the estrogen is what’s responsible for the increase in water weight which helps you lift more weight, essentially padding your muscles. On the other hand, will the estrogen weaken my muscles per say and slow down the anabolic process?

Thanks in advance. I’ve been lurking around many different forums for quite some time and recently decided to become a member here at Ology. Excited to meet you dudes.

Cheers

Are your running Dbol by itself? If that is the case, there is no "rush of testosterone into your body". Quite the opposite as it would shut down your endogenous testosterone. You body would be devoid of testosterone which is very unhealthy. That's why males must always use injectable testosterone as the base of their cycle.

P.S. Estrogen doesn't neutralize testosterone like you are thinking. Your body needs estrogen -- yes even males. You just don't want too much of it which is why aromatase inhibitors are used

Last edited:
Hmm.....what happened? What we meant to say was.....dbol is a great first cycle so this was a great choice!!
Lol. Hope my sarcasm doesnt discourage you from answering the above questions so that someone can help you.

Hmm.....what happened? What we meant to say was.....dbol is a great first cycle so this was a great choice!!
Lol. Hope my sarcasm doesnt discourage you from answering the above questions so that someone can help you.

yeah lots of people do dbol as a first cycle...........NOT

Back