Disrespectful people junk food and the sickness of being fat [motivational thoughts]

Maz P

Dearest forum,

Last night I went out with no friends but potential customers. One of my questions was where should we go, and I received the answer lets go McDonald's place and I was like ooh no.
I went there and I said to myself no more junk trash shit food. I did this because never in my life never ever anyone was like this forum was. I am not a member anywhere else. I was but the forum was a bit rude, like real life here.
I am writing this because as MT said I will be motivation, " You know MT, I really want to be one, I was never one even to myself". So I said last night I wont touch anything here and I got false comments that this food is not the reason I am fat along with bread or buns and I was like are they real now, shall I touch them to see if they exist, I felt I had demons on my shoulders. So to anyone who is thinking of losing weight and can't because his mother like mine does make bread and claims its healthy coz " Mommy made it" and you don't want to break her heart, today ten minutes before I decide to compose this post I did explain to mom, "mom please make me egg and bacon for breakfast" so my father owns a small processed meat factory so we eat a bit healthier since we make ours for instant consumption and we don't need preservatives.

You all are wondering why I posted this, so I will make the long story short. I am not a sensitive person. I was given a lot at my first post and as NightRaidsOnly said punch the bastard instructor I didn't because I am respectful as Cybrsage noticed, but I requested the monthly payment I gave coz I gave it 3 days ago and I just went outside of their place, today I found one of this Forces gyms that is by government and its only 20 euro for a whole 2 months period. So its very good and has anything that those disrespectful places that you go for support and you get bullied.

I just wanted to say in a long short post that it was because you changed some things inside my head. Thank you guys. Now I am motivated to show you what I did. And I hope everyone in their mind know that they can do it. I am on the right track I feel inside me.

Its not about punching the parasite guy who calls you names fat or pig or anything. Its not about the junk food tastes good. Disrespectful people are like junk food they are cancerous. To heal cancer most of the times you cant ignore it. You just cut it off your life and you go on because its your life not theirs so lets live healthily.

Note: Megatron please remove the name of the franchise if not allowed to write and if I am posting in wrong section please move it to the right section

Last edited:
Try to avoid going out to restaurants. If you have to go to one, order a salad with Italian dressing (oil and vinegar) or just eat the meat portion of the meal. Ask them to hold the bun. Tell the people you are with that you are not eating carbs.

At home you need to start doing your own cooking! You need to know exactly what you are eating and how much. Weigh your food. Get the MyFitnessPal app for your phone and enter in everything you eat. I mean everything. This is the only way you can make sure you are eating enough protein and not too many carbs.

You will find that fast food stops tasting good eventually. One day you will eat it and will literally feel the fat congealing on your tongue. Yuck. :)

If you do have to eat out, look for the steak and vegetable meal...but make sure to skip the mashed potatoes, etc. Go for the broccoli or other green vegetable and the steak, and nothing else. You should find such a thing on most menus. But, like Mega said, the best thing to do is cook your own food.

If people are looking at you funny for not eating the buns, breads, etc., just tell them it gives you bad gas and that even though you want to eat it, you are not going to for their sakes. :)

You will find that fast food stops tasting good eventually. One day you will eat it and will literally feel the fat congealing on your tongue. Yuck. :)

If you do have to eat out, look for the steak and vegetable meal...but make sure to skip the mashed potatoes, etc. Go for the broccoli or other green vegetable and the steak, and nothing else. You should find such a thing on most menus. But, like Mega said, the best thing to do is cook your own food.

If people are looking at you funny for not eating the buns, breads, etc., just tell them it gives you bad gas and that even though you want to eat it, you are not going to for their sakes. :)

I get real bad fast food cravings every now and then. A couple years ago I tried a McRib for the first time in awhile. My mouth was watering waiting for them to hand me the damn sandwich, I almost threw my money at them. First bite... terrible. Such a disappointment. I remember it being sooo damn delicious. I hate realty sometimes.

He who laughs last laughs loudest.

Remember that.

People question that which they don't understand, and as obesity is quickly becoming the norm, you can expect a lot of this. I promise that once others start to notice changes in how you look, and subsequently act - they'll start to listen a hell of a lot more.

Never forget that the path to anything worth doing is going to be difficult. If it weren't, there wouldn't be any reward worth the pain and struggle.

My .02c :)

Sounds like you're working it out in your head man. Gettjng there. It's a new lifestyle. And new life bud. Don't let other influence your decisions because they disagree or have different values. If they're not part of the solution they're part of the problem. Have u set a short term goal yet?

Sounds like you're working it out in your head man. Gettjng there. It's a new lifestyle. And new life bud. Don't let other influence your decisions because they disagree or have different values. If they're not part of the solution they're part of the problem. Have u set a short term goal yet?

I failed a bit not given up though. I didn't eat any carb any processed to many ingredients food but I did not lose anything. But at least I am feeling awsome

I failed a bit not given up though. I didn't eat any carb any processed to many ingredients food but I did not lose anything. But at least I am feeling awsome

I've never found progress to be a linear climb. Ups and downs. A two step forward one step back sort of thing. You get there as long as you keep walking.

Back