dissolving aromasin in vodka

SoHo

[gill]
i got pfizer aromasin tablets and they're great, love aromasin. the difficult part is splitting the tabs because they are so small and so dense that if you try to cut them in half with a razor, it'll likely fall apart.

so i read somewhere that exemestane is soluble in ethanol and that you can pour a shot and dissolve an aromasin tab in it and it works the same? anyone have insight on this i can't find the post anywhere.

Took me 30 seconds to google lol...
Ethanol is fairly hard to buy and heavily regulated in america due to cocaine purification by cartels...
With that said, you can buy 190 proof I think you call it, we call it 96%, which is basically non denatured ethanol, which should work perfectly for you.
Can be bought online for about 30 euros per half liter.

Here's the google part:
Exemestane is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol. The solubility of exemestane in ethanol is approximately 20 mg/ml.

The reason as why I didn't say ok to vodka is because of the water contents.
I just woke up but there will be different solubility because of the water to alcohol ratio.
And I can't guarantee vodka will come out to the same dose per ml.

i got pfizer aromasin tablets and they're great, love aromasin. the difficult part is splitting the tabs because they are so small and so dense that if you try to cut them in half with a razor, it'll likely fall apart.

so i read somewhere that exemestane is soluble in ethanol and that you can pour a shot and dissolve an aromasin tab in it and it works the same? anyone have insight on this i can't find the post anywhere.

crush the pill into powder , then split the powder you don't need vodka, tequila or coors light

That***8217;s what research chems are mixed with. I think it***8217;s like a alcohol based liquid

Put..them in your coffee grinder

Crush up a 30 day supply as fine as you can. Mix with 30ml of Humco and Ora Sweet and shake well to disperse evenly. Squirt 1ml in mouth with syringe every day after shaking. Some people use olive oil as it suspends well and is cheaper than Humco.

Crush up a 30 day supply as fine as you can. Mix with 30ml of Humco and Ora Sweet and shake well to disperse evenly. Squirt 1ml in mouth with syringe every day after shaking. Some people use olive oil as it suspends well and is cheaper than Humco.
sounds like a good way to go!

we do that all the time around my way and works out great!

Back