DNP & training !

mike1107

holy shit ,
day 8 of DNP today , 600mg ... it's leg day today and I think I'll die...how do you usually train when on DNP ?

i was able to train at about 80%, using insulin while on DNP, this may have somewhat a negative impact on fat loss, but i lost 7lbs of fat, and retained almost all my muscle i beleive, since psot workout, my carbs, should have been stored as muscle glycogen due to the fact i was using insulin to help shuttle those nutrients

iced said:
i was able to train at about 80%, using insulin while on DNP, this may have somewhat a negative impact on fat loss, but i lost 7lbs of fat, and retained almost all my muscle i beleive, since psot workout, my carbs, should have been stored as muscle glycogen due to the fact i was using insulin to help shuttle those nutrients

What period of time did you lose the seven lbs. of fat?

I've heard the DNP out there is heavily diluted or even fake. One of the Mods over at Elite recently picked up 15 200mg cyrstal DNP. He claims that by day 3 of 200mg he didn't feel anything. He said the Powder at 200mg was better. The common opinion is that it isn't crystal, it's underdosed (not to mention overpriced) powder. From what I hear, if you aren't getting heat and sweat and some fast breathing your caps are underdosed or fake.

I definately cut back on my training while on DNP. I will usually pop some ephedrine just so I can get through the workout.

Nautica

Back