Do any peptides work well with HGH?

I am also going to try and use GH alone for some months and see if I notice anything by itself. I cant wait to tregiste enhance using peptides but don't we want to try to get GH I read some medical studies on long term hgexperience by itself?

without a doubt it works wonders I'm just not thrilled about the idea of slowing my natural hgh. So after I get a good hgh dosage and regiment is in place I'll add peptides just for personal preference. i read some medical studies the other night about long term hgh usage. Some of the results were permanent illnesses and diseases. I'd like to avoid that.

How about the tired feeling people say they feel? Ive only been on for my 3rd day now but I notice a sort of warm relaxed feeling, not sleepy or tired but I can easily lay down and take a nap.

How about the tired feeling people say they feel? Ive only been on for my 3rd day now but I notice a sort of warm relaxed feeling, not sleepy or tired but I can easily lay down and take a nap.

Man I sleep better then I ever do on it. It's amazing for peaceful sleep.

I have a friend who's child receives hgh shots for growth. And they do it im. That's how all hospitals do it. They have 100 million wrapped up in test. So I'm just going to do it how they do it cause it's proven effective. Subq maybe just as good but I'm openly ocd about receiving results so I'm sticking with I.m. But the shit stings worse then aas.

Last edited:
Apparantly in the packaging for pharma grade gh it says to do it sub q..... I think they advise that so people dont accidently stick a vein or something.

Well so far I have tried both. The only prob I have is that I drew up all 10 iu in the slin pin and planned I banging 2 iu at a clip from it but by the third or 4th pin the needle was so dull I couldnt get it to go into my delt. I had to go sub q cause its easier to insert it.
Not really a major issue, just gotta use a fresh pin more often.

In the delt or what??? Ive never done i.m. hgh...

ALSO, question, if a short cycle of hgh, say 4-6months is done, will your natural gh start to be made again?! kinda scary if it can shut down at such a young age.

In the delt or what??? Ive never done i.m. hgh...

ALSO, question, if a short cycle of hgh, say 4-6months is done, will your natural gh start to be made again?! kinda scary if it can shut down at such a young age.

i would assume so. Studies show that it does.i just didn't like what I read about long term use. I will permanently stay on peptides. I run them high and many times a day and I really like the results. Hgh will only ever be in my regiment for a quick 2 - 3 month bulk. Maybe it's silly but i want to stay healthy. I rather be over cautious then a diabetic.

Ive been doing shots sub q and IM for a week now. I fill up the whole slin pin with the 10 iu's and just pop off 2 iu IM at a time. But the needle starts to get dull quick and I switch to Sub q cause the pin passes into the fat layer easier than the muscle.

@ Bonexyster yeah your running your GH a higher than me. For myself running it at 4 iu I am better off going a min of 6 months.

Don't do iv injections. The chances of serious infection goes up drastically. sub-Q works great for peptides.

Igf1-Lr3 works really well it is the main point for doing HGH it's much cheaper.

I always pin the delt or traps. I like I.m. much better. You can feel the difference after doing I.m. for a while.

I second this shit! 8x over saturation dose peptides piggybacked by 2iu gh followed by 120mcg of lr3......direct injection like Ferrari. ;)

Hey mate. hope you don't mind me chiming in on this topic. I been doing hgh in stomach for a good 2 months now, but was thinking about going Im. So would I just use my same Slin Pin and say pop it in my leg ? I do all my gear shots in legs as is.

Back