Do I have an infection?

nastymouth

I pinned my pecs with Igf1 lr3 about 8 days ago, and I have a weird greenish color about the size of a golf ball around the injection site on my right pec. No pain, or heat and doesn't hurt to touch so I'm wondering why it's green looking? If it was a bruise wouldn't it hurt? If I remember right it's been about a week. It might possibly be two, can't really remember. Should I be concerned? Come to think about it, it seems like it probably was 2 weeks ago.

Honestly most likely a bruise. I've had them from pinning sub q. Like vibrant asked, most infections usually come with fevers, irritation, inflammation, etc. bruises don't necessarily always hurt. I'd keep an eye on it. Odds are you're g2g but your health isn't something you wanna just play with so if you're really worried just take a trip to your doc.

No fever. It's just worrying me. I'm only 18 so like I don't wanna go to the doc and be like yeah, I was just pinning some research chems and I think I got infected. I don't wanna tell my parents either. I can't take my shirt off in public either without getting "he does steroids looks". Not that I take my shirt off in public a lot haha.

If not an infection or bruise, what else could it be? I recently started melanotan 2, so could that be causing the discoloration?

Honestly most likely a bruise. I've had them from pinning sub q. Like vibrant asked, most infections usually come with fevers, irritation, inflammation, etc.

Agreed.

Trace the outline of it with a permanent marker to see if it spreads. You will absolutely know when you have an infection....Guaranteed. I've had injection sites infections many times...it's par for the course. Within 3 days the site is hot...red...and hurts like hell.

Thanks guys. I tend to over think things and freak myself out. I've just never had a bruise this color so I was concerned. Still am though haha

Back