Do IGF and INSULIN compete? Wow, nobody knows?

shainesboostin

Ok, I have researched untill I was sick.

Came across something somewhere saying that taking IGF and INSULIN is pointless, because they will compete for the receptor? Is this true?

QUOTE=shainesboostin;2955092]Ok, I have researched untill I was sick.

Came across something somewhere saying that taking IGF and INSULIN is pointless, because they will compete for the receptor? Is this true?[/QUOTE]

:cum: i think you need to search more buddy

Yes they do. "IGF" Insulin Like Growth Factor mimics insulin like effects and utilizes the same passage ways. Each also utilize what is called a super transport system or shuttling system forcing nutrients to cells.

I have no studies showing how much in competition or which product is the more dominant. I have read several different methods of administration. IGF pre work out slin post and vice versa. This also may apply to HGH in combination with these two products because Human Growth Hormone converts to IGF in the liver.

^ Right. Im certain the guys running the IGF and slin are on GH as well.

I wanted to run the IGF like OP here too. But I wanted to slin it up as well..

Ive been searching and searching just the same as u bro, with little success.

WITHOUT GH, to use igf1lr3, and slin, Ive read they compete as well..

plus OP. its also been hard to find the real "gains" people have got off IGF. juice gains are awesome but i wish i could get more info on the IGF gains

I was thinking screw the slin (you read guys say it just gets u fat without GH)
and just hammer the IGF1lr3 for 4 weeks (2 bottles of it.. 5 on 2 off, 100mcg bilateral/day) see what happens.. Im also on the sauce too

Back