Do Peptides Really Work?

Doctorjack

I have been using Peptides for about two months. Have used CJC-1295 Ipa and High Frag.

Since many are fasting and doing cardio with this it leads me to wonder how effective these things really are? Yes, I am losing weight and fat but would do so anyway on fasting with cardio.

Real HGH doses are upwards of 2-3 IU's a day. How effective can a Pepides really be?

You opinions will be appreciated! ty

Jack

Dosing cjc no dac and ghrp2 at 100mcg 4 to 5 times a day has shown GH levels in the 30s and 40s by bloodwork done. Yes they are very affective.

Even without blood test you can tell by results. Also side effects are the same as "too much" GH.

Even without blood test you can tell by results. Also side effects are the same as "too much" GH.

All I can say is the Peptides have been very ineffective so far. They probably do raise GH levels a little bit, but not enough to make a significant difference. Perhaps IGF1-R3 might be much more powerful but is also much more costly so if you're gonna spend a lot might as well go for the real thing.

BTW; Side effects are nowhere close to when I took GH.

All I can say is the Peptides have been very ineffective so far. They probably do raise GH levels a little bit, but not enough to make a significant difference. Perhaps IGF1-R3 might be much more powerful but is also much more costly so if you're gonna spend a lot might as well go for the real thing.

Back