DO You Believe that Are SARMS Steroids?

BobboO

The short answer is no, SARMs are not steroids. Although both products work in a similar androgenic-binding way, steroids are the much more aggressive big brother to SARMs, and they affect the entire body (even the parts you don’t want affected)—not to mention steroids rightfully carry a much more negative public perception than SARMs do.

Steroids can have some damaging effects on the body that SARMs doesn’t seem to affect. When exposed to steroids, test subjects saw increased problems with the prostate, overall liver damage, acne, balding, and long-term damage to the testicles. As with any product as potent as a steroid, the results are sure to effect more than just the muscle fibers.

SARMs, on the other hand, have been considered a later and more efficient product than steroids. They are able to specifically target muscle fibers that you want to increase and sustain over time while leaving everything else alone.

Since they are a hormone-altering product, some SARMs could possibly lightly suppress your testosterone levels, so moderation should be used. But unlike steroids, they’re proving to be a seemingly safer route to get the same results. Though SARMs haven’t been approved by the FDA or other agencies yet, their side effects seem to be extremely minimal in comparison with steroids.

Maybe it's me.
But I wouldn't call the Side Effects from Andarine (S-4), Minimal.

Unless you think Losing your Night Vision, and everything you see having a Yellow Tint ~ Minimal.

Take a Hike with your Nonsensical Bull.......................................... JP

Maybe it's me.
But I wouldn't call the Side Effects from Andarine (S-4), Minimal.

Unless you think Losing your Night Vision, and everything you see having a Yellow Tint ~ Minimal.

Take a Hike with your Nonsensical Bull.......................................... JP

Its so funny seeing the tough guy sort of bully posts.

So you dont agree that sarms carry way less side effects? How is his post non nonsensical. Its sounds more like he is trying to sell the stuff. I dont take these things. I use what works best...steroids, hgh.

Sarms vs steroids is the question. which do you like the best?

Steroids by a long shot. Sarms have their place i do beleive. For me... Not yet. Not until they come up with something better. Ive tried them but dont care for them.

Now....peptides, igf1 are a hole different storey...those i love

Gear w/o question, theres no contest there. How could u compare to a test+Tren stack or test+SDROL to SARMS

Gear w/o question, theres no contest there. How could u compare to a test+Tren stack or test+SDROL to SARMS

Agreed...sarms are over a more mild and a solid alternative if your looking for oral only and are not expecting as much basically. For example. I would rather use sarms then pro horomones in general. There are a few pro horomons that are supposed to be real good but still

Back