Do you drink energy drinks?

i knocked one back this morning on my ride to work. cant say i really noticed a difference. i would prefer to use it preworkout but i work out in the evenings and i dont want my sleep affected.

i don't know... are you a coffee drinker?? because I drink some coffee in the morning almost every morning and the ZipFizz gives me somewhat of a similar feel to a couple cups of coffee... nothing crazy, but good enough

i don't know... are you a coffee drinker?? because I drink some coffee in the morning almost every morning and the ZipFizz gives me somewhat of a similar feel to a couple cups of coffee... nothing crazy, but good enough

nope. i will have a cup of coffee every month or so. i was surprised that i didnt feel different at all. when i took one of my brothers 5 hour enery drinks (extra strength) i did notice a difference later. maybe its because i didnt really do any activity this time and last time i worked out. i just sit on my ass most of the time at work.

I've been on a terrible binge lately with Lo-Carb Monsters...sometimes 3 per day. I just cant stop. They are killing my wallet and my body, im sure of it. At times I'll give in and get the Monster Assault, i just like the different taste, even though the sugar content isnt good. It's easy to justify them when I'm on the ECA stack, cause then i tell myself theyre a component of a just cause...

NuSpeed Rocks

Nuspeed from the makers of methyl efx is absolutely mandatory before a heavy bench nite, especially after working 10 hours.

Back