• No! Sorry

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Maybe ..

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • No comment :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

floris

Hi there everybody, this is the first poll for the frontpage, and that means that it is obvious that I ask this question :)

Do you like the new frontpage?

I like it. Its a good base to work with. We do plan on adding things to it and sharpening it up where applicable.

I think the term good base describes it. I think it has a lot of potential, but then the board in general does.

Great Job,

Irondawg

well.......I like it.....but maybe you should move the quick links somewhere, like to the top....or just enlarge them....I couldn't figure out how the hell to get to the forums....all I could do was go to the newest posts or whatever.

Other than that....it's a good base to work on....although I think it could use a little touching up.

TechChemY said:
well.......I like it.....but maybe you should move the quick links somewhere, like to the top....or just enlarge them....I couldn't figure out how the hell to get to the forums....all I could do was go to the newest posts or whatever.

Other than that....it's a good base to work on....although I think it could use a little touching up.
'
The menu is still default, and I will make a menu for it, so it is easier to navigate. The buttons on the forums will be equal to the main site so that it is easy to navigate from the top menu between the frontpage and forum. And from the forum and the frontpage.

Today I have been working to get it up and running and integrated with the web site. I have been setting up permissions so guests can see the frontpage but need to register to place a comment or to participate in polls. And members can't start new frontpage-topics or frontpage-polls.

Tomorrow I will be working on the way that biggie wants it to be :) Since it is template driven, we can alter it pretty quickly.

floris said:
'
The menu is still default, and I will make a menu for it, so it is easier to navigate. The buttons on the forums will be equal to the main site so that it is easy to navigate from the top menu between the frontpage and forum. And from the forum and the frontpage.

Today I have been working to get it up and running and integrated with the web site. I have been setting up permissions so guests can see the frontpage but need to register to place a comment or to participate in polls. And members can't start new frontpage-topics or frontpage-polls.

Tomorrow I will be working on the way that biggie wants it to be :) Since it is template driven, we can alter it pretty quickly.

There you go TechChemy.

Floris, your the man. Quick, effective and always open to ideas that fly out of my mouth, even if you have no idea at first on how to implement what I say. You've got great patience.

I just do things step by step to end up with a great result :p
I have a TODO list that has priority levels and I just work from high to low each day and it updates automaticly :) And when I have more free time and I am bored, I will work on the lower priority levels :)

Today the priority was this frontpage, and to have it up and running without a big downtime.
Instead of 1 hour (as planned) we were down 2x 4 minutes - I think I did a good job :p

TechChemY said:

I have just updated the top menu with 2 buttons.
1 button is called home, which will load the frontpage
1 button is called forum, which will load the forum

i like, registerd in april, made 10 posts, came back two days ago, i love this site, awesome, and addicting :p

Back