Do you Remember Dolph Lundgren …

Heh..this was funny at first and then the more pages of it I read and the more pictures I saw I am becoming worried for Mr. Lundgren's safety. Somebody may be out to take his anal virginity at the ripe old age of 46

shooby said:
In this photo, dolph was with the singer Grace Jones, who is always known to be an actress (may day in the last james bond played by Roger Moore, A View To Kill or with Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan). Dolph met her in Sydney when he went for his studies and they fall in love.

I heard he used to work as a bouncer here in Sydney. It was probably just as a door-bitch.

What's he doing now? Recent pics or news?

Melbourne said:
I heard he used to work as a bouncer here in Sydney. It was probably just as a door-bitch.

What's he doing now? Recent pics or news?

Exactly he was working as a doorman at a trendy New York disco named "Limelight Disco" ! But I don't know if it still exist ?!?

i have respect for him but i dont like is physique ok he have: good chest good shoulder i prefere more biger arm

Last edited:
I've always enjoyed his acting. Most of his roles are "B-Rate" with some "big movie" roles in there too but he has many more "B" movies.

how big do you think his arms are? In his prime I am guessing about 17 inches or so? I think he has an excellent body, did he ever release a workoput book? I remememebr reading something about it a while back

Back