Do you Remember Dolph Lundgren …

shooby

Dolph Lundgren

The swedish actor who playd with Sylvester Stallone (ROCKY 4), Jean Claude Van Damme (Universal Soldier), Brandon Lee, the son on Bruce Lee (Showdown OnThe Little Tokto) or Keanu Reeves (Johnny Mnemmonics) and directed by John Woo in Blackjack ? What do you think of him ? Here are some pics of him to take a decision

Last edited:
i think he looks great, but when i was a kid i always thought he was much bigger than in those pics. guess not LOL. still looks good though.

It is funny. When I was a kid I used to watch the rocky movies and think these guy were so big/buff. Now I look at them like they are skinny!LOL

he looks good though.

The_Iceman said:
i think he looks great, but when i was a kid i always thought he was much bigger than in those pics. guess not LOL. still looks good though.
Took the words out of my mouth ,Cory,s arms look bigger in the first pic

I think this guy in Rocky 4 had a great physique!
Yes he looks small compared to pro bodybuilders today but,
damn these guys are probably going to die by age 45.
While Dolph im sure has done some juice, but its probably relatively small amounts and he will live long and with a great physique!!
I truly admire him cuz he is also one smart son of a bitch! Has like 2 or even 3 degrees in engineering, 1 in sweeden and another here in the us. Jus my 2 cents here thanks .

laters! :)

SPANIARD_2003 said:
[...]Yes he looks small compared to pro bodybuilders [...]

small, with 6' 5" (3,98 m) and 106 kg !!! He's not so small.

SPANIARD_2003 said:
[...] I truly admire him cuz he is also one smart son of a bitch! Has like 2 or even 3 degrees in engineering, 1 in sweeden and another here in the us. Jus my 2 cents here thanks [...]

He has done his studies in MIT.

Last edited:
small my ass, i still think this dude is huge without the uneeded bulk....strong as hell and at 6''5 he is a natural freak

Back