Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

I love chatting with the gym employees. Sometimes we get into discussions about supplements and stuff, and one of them wants to start a PH cycle. I bit my lip so hard wanting to tell him he'd be MUCH better served with a nice test cycle. I'd love to work at the gym just for the scenery alone. :D

The employees at my gym are all douches. At least that's how I judge them by their outward appearance and how they greet me when I swipe my card. Then again, I think every guy I don't know is a douche.

Trade me? Please?

Pretty please?

I've been married almost 18 years and my in-laws STILL hate me. It's funny that literally every single girlfriend I had before my wife had parents that adored me. Hell, I even had one girl's Father ask me to marry his daughter! Of course the one I marry has some really unique parents that just don't trust dem 6'7" messicans (I can't even bother to explain how I'm COSTA RICAN and NORDIC/ENGLISH for the 500000th time) marryin' their white-bread daughter. Of course they love my daughter, but only acknowledge her mother's traits. LOL

One of my ex's dads used to call me sand nigger and camel jockey lol. I know exactly what that feels like my Messican compadre

I love chatting with the gym employees. Sometimes we get into discussions about supplements and stuff, and one of them wants to start a PH cycle. I bit my lip so hard wanting to tell him he'd be MUCH better served with a nice test cycle. I'd love to work at the gym just for the scenery alone. :D

Not in this gym...it's a guy's gym...very few girls...
Women.down here have no fitness motivation. Muffin tops everywhere you go.
I don't care rly because my gf takes good care of my needed scenery :)

Rut roh. What happened?

I have some loan docs I need to ship to a borrower, which I created the shipment for YESTERDAY to make sure they would go out today. The borrower is going to be out of town all next week in training so if he doesn't get the package tomorrow we're out of compliance. We even paid extra for fucking Saturday delivery, AND a return label (not that it costs that much). Some mother fucker at UPS marked the package as already picked up but I still have it sitting on my damn desk.

It's usually FedEx that does that to me. UPS has always been on point for me

Same. This is the first time UPS has ever done me dirty. I've been using them to ship things for almost 6 years now. We're in a new location and I don't care for the pickup guys. The old guy was fucking awesome.

The employees at my gym are all douches. At least that's how I judge them by their outward appearance and how they greet me when I swipe my card. Then again, I think every guy I don't know is a douche.
Awww. Everyone is nice to me. :D

It's probably because they think I'm going to eat them, but I can live with that. :cool:

One of my ex's dads used to call me sand nigger and camel jockey lol. I know exactly what that feels like my Messican compadre
That just blows me away. It's funny, my in-laws didn't even know I was of Hispanic origin until I told them. Funny how that meant it was time to decide I'm a cabbage picking wet back that lived the manana lifestyle. I gave up on trying to explain how there is more than just one country south of the border, but that ship sailed looooooooooooooong ago. :p

Not in this gym...it's a guy's gym...very few girls...
Women.down here have no fitness motivation. Muffin tops everywhere you go.
I don't care rly because my gf takes good care of my needed scenery :)
That makes me so sad for you Frank. Time for you to get a new job at a Planet Fitness or LA Fitness. I was eye fucking the hell out of this 20-something doing pec flies while I was doing leg extensions. I do think she thought I was a little weird as I was mouthing the lyrics to Spineshank songs while flirting, but it's all good. :cool:

I have some loan docs I need to ship to a borrower, which I created the shipment for YESTERDAY to make sure they would go out today. The borrower is going to be out of town all next week in training so if he doesn't get the package tomorrow we're out of compliance. We even paid extra for fucking Saturday delivery, AND a return label (not that it costs that much). Some mother fucker at UPS marked the package as already picked up but I still have it sitting on my damn desk.
Damn. Sounds like someone is going to upgrade you to overnight for free. ;)

Awww. Everyone is nice to me. :D

It's probably because they think I'm going to eat them, but I can live with that. :cool:

That just blows me away. It's funny, my in-laws didn't even know I was of Hispanic origin until I told them. Funny how that meant it was time to decide I'm a cabbage picking wet back that lived the manana lifestyle. I gave up on trying to explain how there is more than just one country south of the border, but that ship sailed looooooooooooooong ago. :p

That makes me so sad for you Frank. Time for you to get a new job at a Planet Fitness or LA Fitness. I was eye fucking the hell out of this 20-something doing pec flies while I was doing leg extensions. I do think she thought I was a little weird as I was mouthing the lyrics to Spineshank songs while flirting, but it's all good. :cool:

Yea this gym blows...I still have to pay a membership to workout here...
How fucking dumb is that? Such bullshit...

Yea this gym blows...I still have to pay a membership to workout here...
How fucking dumb is that? Such bullshit...

Two words:

Yoga. Pants.

The choice, especially given the lack of free membership just became that much easier. Unless of course he's paying you really well. ;)

Edit: Yeah, I'm hopped up on all sorts of androgens right now, hence my very penis-driven logic. :D

Two words:

Yoga. Pants.

The choice, especially given the lack of free membership just became that much easier. Unless of course he's paying you really well. ;)

Edit: Yeah, I'm hopped up on all sorts of androgens right now, hence my very penis-driven logic. :D

Yogurt pant season is just around the corner. I have a bonner just thinking about it.

363s8p.jpg

Two words:

Yoga. Pants.

No he does not pay well at all...
There are members that pay less than I do a month. Total compete bs

I'd head but you in the nuts, piss on your crocs, and run away giving you the bird while yelling "faggooooooooooooooooot!!!!" hahahaha :p
I'm pretty fast for a big fella. ;) I'd getcha!
We already paid for overnight. :fawk2:
Damn. Hopefully it was just the dude pre-entering it before he physically picked it up? That's strange though as they usually have to scan it for the initial pickup. :eek:
Yogurt pant season is just around the corner. I have a bonner just thinking about it.
HELL YES.
No he does not pay well at all...
There are members that pay less than I do a month. Total compete bs
You know what to do! Bonus points if you can find one near a university. ;)

Back