Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Hahaha, I used that phrase with 3J the other day.

Mornin' Half, how was the weekend?
Too.

Damn.

Short.

Was supposed to be doing homework all weekend, but ended up getting my groove on with the wife as we had the house to ourselves. My penis is happy, but my brain is mad at me as I have a TON to do today. Kind of mixed feelings about it all haha. :spin:

Tell me about it....

At least you were able to get it on lol.
Not me, the girl was sick this weekend :(

Avido is NOT happy but at least I've got some extra fuel for the gym today.

D'oh! Yep, always a silver lining my friend. ;)

Time to go wreck my chest! Later gents! :)

So yesterday I picked up my snow blower.
This is the first thing I've bought for myself in about 5-6 years and also the most expensive.
Me and the girl pick it up at Home Depot, they load it into a pickup with a fork-truck.

We get it back to the house and start to unload it.
She say's she's got a good grip on it and we pull it from the bed.

The moment that crate cleared the tailgate she dropped the damned thing 3 feet to the ground.
I'm still upset about that.

I KNEW IT!

Can you use it to hold beer?
If I drank beer. ;) Certainly makes up for my inability to reach around behind me to wipe my butt though! :laugh:

So yesterday I picked up my snow blower.
This is the first thing I've bought for myself in about 5-6 years and also the most expensive.
Me and the girl pick it up at Home Depot, they load it into a pickup with a fork-truck.

We get it back to the house and start to unload it.
She say's she's got a good grip on it and we pull it from the bed.

The moment that crate cleared the tailgate she dropped the damned thing 3 feet to the ground.
I'm still upset about that.

OUCH. Now that's what we married men call a lose/lose situation. No matter what you want to say, you'll lose. She was "helping", so if you yell at her, you are unappreciative. If you show that you're upset about it being dropped, she might cry which also means you lose as she didn't mean to drop it.

Just not fair sometimes lol. I swear people think I'm crazy as I'm silently ranting to myself in the gym as I prepare for each lift about the shit that really ticks me off. It's a great way to get out that frustration though! :D

If I drank beer. ;) Certainly makes up for my inability to reach around behind me to wipe my butt though! :laugh:

OUCH. Now that's what we married men call a lose/lose situation. No matter what you want to say, you'll lose. She was "helping", so if you yell at her, you are unappreciative. If you show that you're upset about it being dropped, she might cry which also means you lose as she didn't mean to drop it.

Just not fair sometimes lol. I swear people think I'm crazy as I'm silently ranting to myself in the gym as I prepare for each lift about the shit that really ticks me off. It's a great way to get out that frustration though! :D

Or just tell her make up sex will remedy the disappointment :)

Back