Does anyone have any interest in the NBA Finals?

BIGFOOD said:
i didn't know who won until last night.

LoL same here.

I thought game 4 was gonna be last night. I ran into my buddy and he was like 'yeah, so the spurs swept 'em last night'. I had no clue. I watched maybe a total of ten mins of that entire series. That's in large part because I happened to be at a bar one of the nights they were playing.

the nba should go to single game elimination like the ncaa tourny. Its a joke that they play 85 bajillion games a series

my intrest in basketball is about the same level as my intrest in watching the rock paper siccors league

RockPaper.jpg

Tsaunders said:
the nba should go to single game elimination like the ncaa tourny. Its a joke that they play 85 bajillion games a series
You play college basketball and yet you suggest this retarded idea.

fuck

The NBA needs to reseed, like the NFL. That way the best matchup (SA vs PHX) would at least be the conference finals. That would have helped a little bit. But the spurs are just boring. Eva Longoria is the best thing about that team. She also makes for a great drinking game. When watching the playoffs, take a shot everytime they show her. You'll be drunk in no time.

Anaholic said:
Eva Longoria is the best thing about that team.

I wonder if T. Parker shows any enthusiasm when he fucks her. He's gotta be the most boring, dull athlete of all time. Have you ever seen this guy in an interview?

i will watch a game played by majority monkeus when they invent one beside hide from the tiger and chase the monkey tail

Back