Drug testing

balboa270

Amateur Bodybuilder
fuck bans cause a cat smoked pot PERIOD.....
Performancing enhancing no... so WTF...I hate Diaz but a year suspension for a hold you back drug is bullshit... Whats your thoughts on Mary Jane suspensions????:40oz:

I agree, suspending someone for smoking mj in a competitive sport is stupid. I think the rationale is if they know about it, and don't punish it - they're supporting it. Which brings negative attention to the sport, ect.

I could be all wrong, just my take.

I would think it has more to do with it's ability to dull or nullify pain that makes it pehibited for contact sports

i think weed should be perfectly legal in our society diaz is great comes to whoop ass everytime

Last edited:
It's a job... a high paying one at that. If the governing body of the sport says you can't smoke weed then you had better not smoke weed a month or so before you have to go to work if you want a paycheque.

And Diaz is a fucking douche nozzle.

It's a job... a high paying one at that. If the governing body of the sport says you can't smoke weed then you had better not smoke weed a month or so before you have to go to work if you want a paycheque.

And Diaz is a fucking douche nozzle.

I Agree 100%. It's almost like he had an exit plan one way or another so he would not have to face GSP, and still play the victim. Poor little Diaz, the whole world is out to get him I guess. If either Condit or Diaz fought the way they did against each other, against GSP, they would spend the next 5 rounds on their backs eating elbows. I think Diaz is good, I think that he is probably in the top 5 WW in the world. I also think GSP would destroy him, and the fight I would really like to see is Diaz vs. Koscheck. JMHO.

all im sayin is he comes to fight he dont run or try to score point he comes to fight by the way what do u think would happen if u call diaz a douche nozzle?

Back