Early gains on test enan?

Bustanut

I'm on my first cycle, using 250 mg/wk of QV test enan (nothing else stacked with it). I've been on for 2-1/2 weeks now.

As of yesterday, I am up a total 8 lbs with a zero % increase in BF. My strength has gone up about 30% on large muscles and about 10% on smaller muscles. After the first week, I was up about 5 lbs, but not significantly stronger.

From what I understand, I shouldn't have seen any effects until 3 or 4 weeks from the start. So what explains this gain? I've read and searched many forums and haven't found a likely explanation.

Is it possible to gain 8 lbs in two weeks from from a diet and training change alone? Perhaps my diet was wrong before, but is okay now because I've upped my cals so much since going on? I've also hits the weights a bit more agressively. Hmmm, maybe that's my answer.

If the test hasn't caused any of this gain, I'm gonna freak when it does hit! :)

Comments?

Sounds great bro, some people don't see gains until week 4-5 lucky for you bro. Well it' might be like you say because of your diet and training, just keep doing what your doing, keep us informed

I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well on your cycle..

Stating that enanthate "takes 4 weeks to start working" is simply an opinion.

Your test levels shoot up way beyond 'normal' almost immediately after you inject.. That doesn't necessarily mean you will feel anything other than the undercritisized psychological influence..

Test enanthate "taking 4 weeks to kick in" is the leyman's way of saying the total, cumulative doses reach maximal levels after 4 consecutive dosing periods. This mean that during the first few weeks of your cycle, your test levels steadily increase on a xmg/week schedule, and then they begin to level off at this so-called max-theraputic level.. In other words, if you take 500mg/week of TE, your test levels peak out after 3-4 weeks of dosing, and remain there for as long as you continue to administer that amount of drug.

Theoretically, there isn't really a MAX.. And actually, your blood levels will continue to rise with each subsequent injection.. However, this rise is very, very minimal so that it might as well not even be considered.

I know how you feel though.. Way back when I couldn't even to begin to differentiate my ass from elbow about AAS, I remember taking one stenox tab and having a record-setting day in the gym.. It's the psychological side of it.. and it is this aspect that dominates the content in most "anecdotal' reports from dudes at the gym.

Andy

Andy

Thanks. That makes sense about blood levels rising quickly after administration. At any rate, I'll consider myself lucky to have gained so quickly. Hopefully it won't taper off or stop anytime soon.

I'm somewhat tempted to up the dosage from 250mg/wk to 500mg/wk. Mostly because I've seen opinions that 250/wk isn't enough. On the one hand, my cycle has been great, and I want more! On the other hand, my cycle has been great, so I might not need anymore. I think I should keep it as-is.

I'll post back in a couple weeks with a progress report.

Bustanut said:
I'm on my first cycle, using 250 mg/wk of QV test enan (nothing else stacked with it). I've been on for 2-1/2 weeks now.

As of yesterday, I am up a total 8 lbs with a zero % increase in BF. My strength has gone up about 30% on large muscles and about 10% on smaller muscles. After the first week, I was up about 5 lbs, but not significantly stronger.

From what I understand, I shouldn't have seen any effects until 3 or 4 weeks from the start. So what explains this gain? I've read and searched many forums and haven't found a likely explanation.

Is it possible to gain 8 lbs in two weeks from from a diet and training change alone? Perhaps my diet was wrong before, but is okay now because I've upped my cals so much since going on? I've also hits the weights a bit more agressively. Hmmm, maybe that's my answer.

If the test hasn't caused any of this gain, I'm gonna freak when it does hit! :)

Comments?

Sounds like my first cycle. Test cyp alone. I found w/in a couple of weeks I was gaining weight and strength. Maybe some water too from estrogen.
I think the androgenic effects had me hitting it harder in the gym, and that left me w/ an increased appetite, plus I kept hearing eat, eat! I believe it'a a combination effect. It feels good, doesn't it!?

Bustanut said:
Thanks. That makes sense about blood levels rising quickly after administration. At any rate, I'll consider myself lucky to have gained so quickly. Hopefully it won't taper off or stop anytime soon.

I'm somewhat tempted to up the dosage from 250mg/wk to 500mg/wk. Mostly because I've seen opinions that 250/wk isn't enough. On the one hand, my cycle has been great, and I want more! On the other hand, my cycle has been great, so I might not need anymore. I think I should keep it as-is.

I'll post back in a couple weeks with a progress report.

Unless you are worried you will get TOO big... go ahead and up the dose.. No sence in waiting longer than is necessarry to reach your goal..

Won't be upping the dose now. I got a second bottle to support the increase and it turned out to be a fake. Will post a new thread warning of QV fakes soon.

4 weeks into it...

I upped the dose to 500/wk TestEnan after all.

I am now 15 lbs heavier and my strength is way up too. My workout partner, whom I did not inform about the gear, asked me if I was "on".

My BF% has gone up more than I would like though (+3%). And my waist is 1" bigger. Should I cut the calories now or keep bulking? I don't want to get so fat it takes me months to shed it. But I also don't want to stop this great bulkup.

Skin is very oily and I'm getting acne on my face! Gray hair and facial acne, gotta love it. :rolleyes:

i wouldnt change a thing, your gaining good, dont worry about 3 little pounds. theyll come off easy enough bye summer.

Back