EAS Phosphagen?

Paladin

Novice
Four years back, when I was body building seriously, I was cycling phosphagen in addition to my work-out routines and protein supplements, etc, etc. I noticed amazing results. In a three-month period I gained thirty pounds of lean muscle, maintaining my 6% body fat.

It's been a while since then, and I am looking to cycle it again and hope for some good results. Has anyone had any results with this as well? Or has anyone had any problems?

I don't generally hear about much people using phosphagen, is there anything that's producing more results? Back then I didn't use any NO2 but I am considering it during my next routine, any feedback on reputable companies?

Paladin said:
In a three-month period I gained thirty pounds of lean muscle, maintaining my 6% body fat.

no you didnt.

Paladin said:
I don't generally hear about much people using phosphagen, is there anything that's producing more results?

steroids.

other than that, no. creatine + carbs is your best bet, regardless of brand.

Last edited:
Uh. Yeah I did. Don't argue with me about what results I obtained. Not only is it immature and bitchy, comparable to a jealous 12 year old girl, it's also very annoying. Why are you denouncing my results and acting the way you are, rather than being happy for someone else's productive results? I am not the same person who you sit back and post links for because you can't speak for yourself.

Also, reading your posts, you're all about generality. Brands do make a difference, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Creatine because some brands are manufactured more clean and pure, with less bi-products than others.
please do not bother lending any feedback in this thread, as you are unaware of any beneficial advice in this category.

Moving on, does anyone have any productive knowledge on CEE? other than it's called Creatine Ethyl Ester and requires a less amount than traditional creatine?

Last edited:
Paladin said:
Uh. Yeah I did. Don't argue with me about what results I obtained. Not only is it immature and bitchy, comparable to a jealous 12 year old girl, it's also very annoying. Why are you denouncing my results and acting the way you are, rather than being happy for someone else's productive results? I am not the same person who you sit back and post links for because you can't speak for yourself.

Also, reading your posts, you're all about generality. Brands do make a difference, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Creatine because some brands are manufactured more clean and pure, with less bi-products than others.
please do not bother lending any feedback in this thread, as you are unaware of any beneficial advice in this category.

Moving on, does anyone have any productive knowledge on CEE? other than it's called Creatine Ethyl Ester and requires a less amount than traditional creatine?

in the span of 11 minutes youve gone from utterly helpless noob who knows exactly fuckall about every aspect of training and diet imaginable, to being capable of exceeding the rate of muscle growth ever achieved by any drug user on the face of the planet, ever. Pretty impressive. :goof:

i am denouncing your results because they didnt happen. not to you, not to anyone. not with drugs, and especially not with creatine.

i post links to substantiate what i say, unlike bros that feel "uh. yea i did" is sufficient for doing so. its pretty tough to refute "uh. yea i did". thats bulletproof science.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that my cousin and I are using the same account. He is attempting to acquire information on losing weight and dieting, and I(the apparent liar because you know more about my personal life than me) am attempting to acquire information on supplements and body building, because you never know everything. Now, again, I don't know where you get all your information, but you're grossly mistaken in the "facts" you presented above. Quit being a flamely little bitch.

And again, I don't need to sit back and prove what an insignificant and ignorant little bitch you are. Please stop following me and attempting to disprove me. I already proved your intelligence is well below retardation in previous threads.

According to your own view, the "No you didn't" approach isn't much more bulletproof science, either.

I'm also unaware of how asking if anyones had good results with Phosphagen, CEE or knows reputable companies that manufacture NO2 is a 'complete fuckall newbie' question.

Now, when you grow up, we can all function in the steroidology community and try to help each other in a common goal. Rather than trying to make it out to be the 'tougher online shit talker'.

Last edited:
If it is of importance, it was when I very first began, they were my first few months. My brother, who I was training with at the time, had been body building competitively for quite some time. I followed with him in his routines and in his instruction with his advice in everything from routines to diet to cycling phosphagen.

Last edited:
12 iu's ed HGH, 2 grams of Test/wk, 100mg D-Bol/day and 8000 kcals/day.... and you MIGHT be able to gain 10 pounds a month

president_fad said:
id say that 2lb per month figure may be true for sumone who isnt horribley undersized. If you take somone who is 5'10 like 120, they could put on that kinda weight in 3 monthes if they were just eating everything in sight and taking drugs, and even then it would be a stretch. I think this kids lying.

And if youre not, post some pics.
thank you

that was almost four years ago you can't seriously expect me to have pictures still? and why does all this always turn to a debate? All i wanted to know was opinions of phosphagen and cee.. grow up, damn..

Paladin said:
that was almost four years ago you can't seriously expect me to have pictures still? and why does all this always turn to a debate? All i wanted to know was opinions of phosphagen and cee.. grow up, damn..

it becomes a debate when you make ridiculous statements and then tell us that your awesome and you did grow that much

as for the creatine issue... I use 10 grams of monohydrate after my workouts with 50 grams of malto and 25 grams of sugar coming from powdered Gatorade... cheaper than any other pre-mixed shit you can use and the gains are somewhat similar

Back