ECA stack

yes, ECA stack - ephedra, caffiene, aspirin.
Typically the ECA stack is consumed two or three times per day in a 1:10:10 or 1:10:15 ratio of ephedrine: caffeine: Aspirin.
Usually, no more than 25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and 325 mg of Aspirin is consumed in a single dose.
It is not recommended that the stack be taken past mid evening as this may contribute to insomnia.
This should also be cycled; as 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, etc…

you can find the ephedra through a Asthmatic Bronchial Dilator called Bronkaid (there is another form, but at the moment i forget the name)...

caffiene through caffiene supps (pills) or Red Bulls, Monsters (sugar free).

i usually forgoe the aspirin as i am concerned with stomach ulcers and bleeding of the intestins (horror stories from EMT friends i guess)...

i have found this stack to be one of the best supps at cutting; it worked wonders for me when i was competitvely boxing and needed to cut weight in a short period of time.

hope this helps

i often interlace the terms Ephedra/Ephedrine as the same, even though they are infact different compounds...

Primatene is the other common asthma bronchodilator containing Ephedrine HCL (depending on what state it's purchased in) Get it at Walmart for about $9 for 60 tabs

Back