edgar vs henderson

gadogs83

anyone else hoping to see frankie edgar kick the shit out of that douche nozzle benson henderson this time? i know i am.

I'm rooting for Frankie but i don't see how he can stop Henderson. The way i saw it he pretty much lost all the rounds, Frankie is just too short and his wrestling isn't good enough to take Henderson down. I think the second fight will end up just like the last.

i hear ya man. i think frankie is capable of beating anyone in that division though. we'll just have to wait and see. frankie has a lot of heart dude, that little bastard can throw down.

Fuck henderson...he's either on point from the beginning or he looks flat...frankie has heart and never fails to show up. his footwork and head movement are undeniable as well

Frankie was robbed and that's that. How the fuck can the first judge give it to Edgar 49-46 and then the other two give it to Benson. The knockdown and takedowns weren't enough? Come the hell on! Edgar is a bad mofo and still one of my favorite fighters.

Frankie was robbed and that's that. How the fuck can the first judge give it to Edgar 49-46 and then the other two give it to Benson. The knockdown and takedowns weren't enough? Come the hell on! Edgar is a bad mofo and still one of my favorite fighters.

amen brother.

Super disappointed with this decision! Last time I checked it was MMA and not kickboxing! The only side of this fight I saw Benson having was strike counts... Frankie had the knockdowns, takedowns, sub attempts, ring aggression, etc!!!

I had the fight scored,
Rd 1. 10-9 Benson,
Rd 2. 10-8 (knockdown) Frankie,
Rd 3. 10-9 Benson,
Rd 4. (questionable round) 10-9 Frankie,
Rd 5. 10-9 Frankie (clearly!)

48-46 Frankie!!!

Now, say this, everyone said the questionable round was Round 4 right? Okay, give the round to Benson 10-9 and recount that!

YUP!!! 47-47!!! At best, it would be a draw! Frankie clearly got robbed!!!!

Watch the fight closely, slow-mo even... At the knockdown, Benson, was looking across the ring. He was clearly spun... It was a flush hit, clear knockdown that showed damage to the other fighter, I'd score it a 10-8. But that's my opinion...

Back