Elite Fitness BUSTED, check this out

DIHartman

Finding Research Chemicals - A MUST READ (post #1)

Finding Research Chemicals for Bodybuilding & Massive Muscles

That is the name of the the announcement. But if you look closer, you can read "Recently a member of the boards pointed out to me a new site that examines the research chemical sites and reports on them. The site is ResearchChemicalReviews.com."

So I look up ResearchChemicalReviews.com and guess what I found:

Domain Name.......... researchchemicalreviews.com Creation Date........ 2003-10-22 Registration Date.... 2003-10-22 Expiry Date.......... 2005-10-22 Organisation Name.... elitefitness.com Organisation Address. PO BOX 1264 Organisation Address. Organisation Address. New York Organisation Address. 10113-1264 Organisation Address. NY Organisation Address. UNITED STATESAdmin Name........... Domain Administrator Admin Address........ PO BOX 1264 Admin Address........ Admin Address........ New York Admin Address........ 10113-1264 Admin Address........ NY Admin Address........ UNITED STATES Admin Email.......... info@elitefitness.com Admin Phone.......... (212) 823-1000 Admin Fax............ Tech Name............ Verio Hostmaster Tech Address......... 5050 Blue Lake Dr. Tech Address......... Tech Address......... Boca Raton Tech Address......... 33431 Tech Address......... FL Tech Address......... UNITED STATES Tech Email........... hostmaster@VERIO-HOSTING.COM Tech Phone........... 888-663-6648 Tech Fax............. Name Server.......... z1.ns.sjc1.globix.net Name Server.......... z1.ns.nyc1.globix.net

WOW!! So Elite owns this site that they said a member gave to them. Intresting that everyone of the people that the tested are also advertising on this board. This is the same site that had Rick Collins tell everyone that these places were bad. Now not only are they advertising here, but ELite is making up sites to promote them and trying to pass them off like its not theirs!! Lmao

All that and 7 mods have left today so far!

Johny J said:
no, thats deception and false advertising.

I know how deep your love of EF runs; so I'm not going to argue with you :)

but you know all those women on tv talking about how their mother turned them on to the latest feminine hygeine product are just acting :)

Oh yeah, and bikinimom is a skank! :D

finafarm is there on that "review" site..... Figures....
No more ethics in this world.

Could they have been so stupid to place the three PAYING advertisiers on their "found site"

I am building "researchkits_review.com" Founded by the Food and drug administration. (or researchkits.com) Look....I am the only one "approved" !!!! You had better go there ....... wait, let me set up a shadetree e-mail system first.

WTF????

chem..

Last edited:
Back