Enanthate

not in my experience, yet you'll hear of ug test enan crashing all the time. I got in an argument with a "chemist" of a somewhat popular ug lab over it, because everyones enanthate was crashing and it was painful. Bottom line is that it aint gonna crash at room temp...and its impossible for it to crash in depot anyways.

i heard mixed reponses on this issue and i thought the same that it wouldn't also i would love to get a chemist guru's opinion

I made my enan with no solvents and it holds perfectly. My house is kept at around 68 degrees too so its a little cold. In my opinion it would require it to be very cold to make it crash.

its soluable in oil so it cant crash if its real enan. cyp on the other hand.......

makes me think these guys are using cyp or prop insted. if its prop then the customers are getting screwed.

pullinbig said:
its soluable in oil so it cant crash if its real enan. cyp on the other hand.......

makes me think these guys are using cyp or prop insted. if its prop then the customers are getting screwed.
could very well be prop in these cases. Same people that were complaining of thier gear crashing also said that it hurt a lot. People forget that this thing of ours is illegal. When you buy/distribute illegal drugs, you're bound to come across cheating scamming lying bastards.

cloudiness is not a prob.

put it dirsectly on the eye of the electric stove on medium high or so and it will clear up in a minute or less. if you got a gas stove use a frying pan.

Back