endo ecto meso which are you ?

snake

got this from elite, thought it was interesting

BODYTYPES: endomorph, mesomorph, ectomorph. (post #1)

The ectomorph: short upper body, long arms and legs, long narrow feet and hands, and very little fat storage. This body type has a narrow chest and narrow shoulders and long, thin muscles.

The mesomorph: large chest, long torso, solid muscle structure and very strong.

The endomorph: short musculature, round face, short neck , wide hips, and heavy fat storage.

No one is totally one type but a combination of all three types. Any body type can be developed with the correct training and nutrition however people with different body types will need to approach their training with different objectives, even though they may all have the same goals.

Ectomorph Training
The ectomorph's first objective is gaining weight and muscle mass.Strength and endurance will need to be developed and muscle mass develops very slowly. Stay with the basic exercises and include power moves that build maximum mass. Do an entire training workout, but take longer rest periods if you need to. Take in more calories than you are accustomed to and use weight-gaining and protein drinks to supplement your food intake. Try not to expend to many calories by keeping cardio to a minimum saving them for muscle building.

Mesomorph Training
The mesomorph will find it easy to build muscle mass but will have to include a variety of exercises in their program so that the muscles develop proportionately and shapely rather than bulky. A combination of heavy power moves and a variety of shaping exercises and a more varied for better quality, proportion and symmetry of the physique. Long workouts and short rest time. The mesomorphic type responds well to training so super-long sessions are not needed. A balanced diet with a good amount of protein and maintain an even calorie level all time.

Endomorph Training
The endomorph will not have much difficulty building muscle but will have to be concerned with losing fat weight and be careful not to gain the weight back. High-set, high-repetition training with short rest periods to burn off as much fat as possible. Additional aerobic exercise for calorie consumption. A low-calorie diet that contains the necessary nutritional balance with the minimum amount of protein, carbohydrates and fats. Make sure that you are getting the right amount of vitamins and mineral supplements the body needs.

I am ecto messo

naturaly I'm 6'4" about 200,

ussually very low body fat without trying

long body wide hands big feet

proportional arm length
can build muscle naturaly but takes time cause I play alot of sports with alot of running IE BBAll and rugby

Ecto/Meso. I have wide shoulders but putting on mass is VERY tough. Probably more to do with the amount that I eat than anything else. I've put on 30-40+ lbs of muscle since HS, most of it the last 2 years.

Endo.

Puttin on mass is a joke! I could easy break 300lbs. Im 5' 7" highest weight was 250. I didnt even try hard to get there. I get fat gain, but not that much. I instead hold onto what I have very tightly.

Meso/Endo

I put mass on pretty easily. I am 5'8" 215 lbs naturally. I can't wait to see wait gains I can get with my cycle that is coming VERY soon!

Mesomorph mostly here, I have a longer torso, big chest, gain strength very easily, extremely hard to put a lot of fat on.

Popichulo said:
Well fuck you Diesel you aint special ,you want a cookie Now?:bawling: :D

Nah, I just got my girl scout cookies in!!! Damn these camel delights are killer!!!! Btw it is pretty hard for me to pack on size though, seems like it take forever.

mostly meso with very little endo...

Putting on mass is easy as shit, and usually stay relatively lean. Respond extremely well to very low levels of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) as well. The only bitch is getting below 8% bf...I cant stand being miserable for long amounts of time.

~BB~

Back