EQ injection....?

Nutrient-Nut

I've always thought that it was better to inject EQ twice per week as opposed to just once per week. I guess the reason was a more stable blood level of the drug. Huck over at Elite just told me that it's better to inject EQ once per week b/c of the long activity life of EQ.

What would be wrong with taking an EQ injection every 4 days (200 mg's)?

NN:confused:

The active half life of EQ is 14 days, so the first division of the drug(half life), would take place around day 7. This means the full action of the boldenone would be working all 7 days. So one injection would work fine! Obviously blood levels would be more constant if shot twice a week, but the long ester wont allow for big movements in blood levels. This means injecting 2-3 times a week wouldnt really do much.

I think the whole EQ injection theory came from the 50mg per 1cc. If you would go for 600mg you would have to inject 12cc's of EQ. So that why you will see most of the EQ explanations saying there is a need for frequent injections. Now they make EQ 200mg so it doesn’t matter. I do prefer Fort Dodge. With Fort Dodge frequent injections is a must.

LAWNSAVER said:
The active half life of EQ is 14 days, so the first division of the drug(half life), would take place around day 7. This means the full action of the boldenone would be working all 7 days. So one injection would work fine! Obviously blood levels would be more constant if shot twice a week, but the long ester wont allow for big movements in blood levels. This means injecting 2-3 times a week wouldnt really do much.

So Lawnsaver, once per week is the same as twice per week for maintaining optimal blood levels of boldenone undeclyenate? There's no benefit at all to splitting up the injections to twice per week or every 4 days? Would you say that once per week is BETTER than twice per week with the same total mg's per week or do you think that it is the same...no better no worse?

NN

i like to use eq to dilute other high BA or painful injectables like prop or fina. Save the first week, which i always FL the eq

What about the other long acting ones?

Deca-Durabolin's half-life ---- 15 days
Sustanon or Omnadren ---- 15-18 days

So these compounds should be injected every 7 to 9 days at the most often. If so, then why do so many bodybuilders inject these compounds so much more frequently?

NN:confused:

Compound Half-Life

Nandrolone 30-40 minutes
Nandrolone phenylpropionate 1 day
Nandrolone decanoate 6 days
Nandrolone laurate 10 Days

I know Sus and Omnadren if you want to take advantage of the prop in there go everyother day.

Something from Brock Strasser and Nelson Montana

NM: Speaking of half-lives...this is a topic that a lot of people don't fully understand. The standard literature states that a drug like Deca is effective for 14 days or so, but isn't there a dispersion of potency? I mean, is a drug as powerful on Day 13 as it is on Day 3? They say that it takes a drug a few days to circulate, but I've always "felt" it within a few hours, whereas after a week or so, I feel as if the "kick" is gone.

This is purely empirical on my part, so tell me the scientific explanation, if you can. Am I wrong, or are the half-lives of steroids misunderstood? I guess that the simplest question should be, isn't a steroid incrementally less active after a while?

BS: It's incrementally less active every second! A lot of people get this wrong. A steroid's potency starts degrading almost immediately. The scientific reality is that a drug enters the half-life stage the moment it hits the bloodstream. The "half-life" is simply the time when 100 active milligrams breaks down to 50 active milligrams, to 25 active milligrams, and so on. The half-life may come after a few days, or a few hours, depending on the drug.

Effectiveness is dose-dependent. If you take only 200 mg of something, it will stop being effective pretty quickly, even if it's a long-acting ester. But if you were to take 1,000 mg of the same thing, then you still may have enough drug in your system two weeks later to be effective, because you'll still have 500 mg floating around.

NN

Omnas or Sus, should be shot EOD so to take advantage of the prop!

I wouldnt say injecting EQ, Enan, or Cyp wouldnt better blood levels if shot 2-3 times a week, but i dont think the change in blood levels will be to dramatic, but it might help a little. Enough to increase gains?? I dont know!

Back