Stats:

Weight: 85kg
Height: 5'10

Experience:

3 Cycles -

Test E & Dbol (Age 20)
Test E + Anavar + Primo (Age 22)
Test E + Anavar + EQ (Age 23)

I decided after 23 I was done with steroids. Not because I had any bad experiences, I always loved it! But I figured it was no longer a necessity. Anyway...

Following a tough rugby season (have been playing 14 years) I am carrying a few aches an pains and would like to jump on a cycle this off-season so I can continue my training without limitations, and of course, get fitter for next season. No major injuries, but definitely some sensitivity in hips and shoulders from all the collisions. Unlike my previous cycles, this cycle is geared toward helping with collagen synthesis, while making modest gains.

Please advise if this is an appropriate cycle to run:

Weeks 1-16: Test E - 250mg EW
Weeks 1-16: EQ - 600mg EW
Weeks 1-4: Dbol - 40mg ED

I run AI using Arimadex, followed with a PCT involving Liquid Clomid and am also thinking of adding Ostarine to it this time round.

Would be interesting to hear people's thoughts, along with anybody who has had experience in using steroids specifically to help with recovery.

Thanks in advance...

That looks pretty awesome. I've run EQ and deca in the past for injury recovery and they are great.

Only comments are ditch the ostarine in PCT, it is mildly suppresive so doesn't belong at all. If you want to mess with it then do it on cycle.

And for PCT don't know where you get the liquid clomid from, but be wary of research chemicals. Try to get real pharma and also use nolvadex too. Both together. And know that with 600 mg/wk EQ you will have to wait a really long time after last shot to start PCT, about 5-1/2 weeks is what it takes to bleed down to near your natural hormone levels. If you start too soon, and as a result end too soon, you'll run the risk of a failed PCT.

why eq and why dbol during your cycle and why ostarine during your pct?

My understanding is that EQ is great of collagen synthesis, and having run it before with a good experience, I like to stick with what I know. Also not keen on the idea of Deca Dick.

Dbol serves as a kicker for the Test E, and I've also been informed that the water retention isn't a particularly bad thing if you are trying to look after ligaments, tendons and cartilage. Better than say Winstrol or Anavar which dries you out and potentially makes connective tissues more prone to injury.

Ostarine, I have been informed, is great for connective tissues and the prevention of muscle wastage, which could serve well for when you finish your cycle. Although I have never actually ran it before as part of a PCT, which is why I am curious to know people's thoughts on it. I hear mixed reviews.

That looks pretty awesome. I've run EQ and deca in the past for injury recovery and they are great.

Only comments are ditch the ostarine in PCT, it is mildly suppresive so doesn't belong at all. If you want to mess with it then do it on cycle.

And for PCT don't know where you get the liquid clomid from, but be wary of research chemicals. Try to get real pharma and also use nolvadex too. Both together. And know that with 600 mg/wk EQ you will have to wait a really long time after last shot to start PCT, about 5-1/2 weeks is what it takes to bleed down to near your natural hormone levels. If you start too soon, and as a result end too soon, you'll run the risk of a failed PCT.

What doses did you run your EQ and Deca at? Would you say it's wise to run test at a low dose?

With my last EQ cycle I started my PCT immediately, althought I was running test at a much higher dose. Is it not risky to wait 5 weeks before starting your PCT? Or is it ok considering the half life of EQ?

There is a lot of "cut and bulk" cycles and in every one there is a "can't do both" explanation. If your goal is recovery and continues training have you considered "maintainance training"? That's very loose. Not necessarily worrying about gains, but achieving the perfomance you want and holding it so rather than pushing to the limit your goal of collagen, hips, tendons and such can go without added stress?

An on cycle lubed up jpint might not hurt or ache but that doesn't mean it is recovering as much as is could.

There is a lot of "cut and bulk" cycles and in every one there is a "can't do both" explanation. If your goal is recovery and continues training have you considered "maintainance training"? That's very loose. Not necessarily worrying about gains, but achieving the perfomance you want and holding it so rather than pushing to the limit your goal of collagen, hips, tendons and such can go without added stress?

An on cycle lubed up jpint might not hurt or ache but that doesn't mean it is recovering as much as is could.

Thanks for the advice. I do a lot of maintenance training when in-season, as I play 3 times a week so I can't afford to push my body too hard. The off-season is when I have to push to make progress, which is why I want to start a cycle as I might struggle without some PED support.

Thanks for the heads up on the lubed joints. Makes sense!

What doses did you run your EQ and Deca at? Would you say it's wise to run test at a low dose?

With my last EQ cycle I started my PCT immediately, althought I was running test at a much higher dose. Is it not risky to wait 5 weeks before starting your PCT? Or is it ok considering the half life of EQ?

I've tried a range of doses on these. One was 200 Test C, 200 deca, 200 EQ - that was pretty meh on gaining muscle, great on recovery, and very good on joints. Also 200 Test C 400 Deca 200 EQ - and again wasn't as good as expected for muscle gains. Then 300 Test C, 600 Deca, 200 EQ and that was great all around. But be cautious with high doses of long esters as they take forever to clear out and a long time to start PCT. Not an issue if you TRT cruise, but definitely an issue if you try to recover.

I don't think it's risky to wait that long because during those five weeks your hormone levels are higher than your natural production, so while you are coming off cycle you won't dip below natural so won't lose muscle as long as you continue to eat and train. I could plot it out for you on roidcalc to show you, or you can do it yourself. You'll be surprised how long it takes EQ and deca to clear out.

Back