Equipoise 200 mg & Test E 250 mg

Yamaha82spw

I’m preparing a cycle of equipoise 200 & Test E 250
I also have...
Cabaser 1 mg, nolvadex 20 mg, Letrozole 5 mg, and a natural test booster on hand. I know I won’t need all that, I just like to keep that stuff on hand.
Any advice on dosage or anything else I should get ahold of for my cycle or post cycle or even pre cycle if recommended

I was planning 1cc each twice per week
500 mg Test per week
400 mg EQ per week

27 years old
5’ 10”
185 lbs
Body fat 11% to 12%

what is your cycle history? what is your cycle goal? looks like your a beginner so I advice to read the beginners cycle sticky thread to learn how to do a proper first cycle from pre, during and pct.

Definitely you need to read the Beginner's Sticky.

You have Cabaser in your Cycle, and it's a Dopamine Agonist for use with 19-Nors.

But you aren't running any 19-Nors like Deca/NPP/or Tren.

What you need is an AI ~ Aromatase Inhibitor, like Arimidex or Aromasin................................ JP
P.S.
Letrozole is for Gyno Only.
It will Crush your Estrogen if used during your entire Cycle.

Last edited:
Definitely missing some major components and adding some you don’t need. I have a log going right now with a T/Eq cycle. You can check it out and give you a better idea of what you’ll need

Get pre cycle labs as soon in the morning as you can. Those lab results will be your hope/your goal after pct. You will never be able to get your natural levels again.

Don't under estimate testoserone alone. I had low T due to meds and epilepsy with a total testosterone around 400 ng/dL. I weighed about 140lbs. I went on TRT and went up about 15lbs. I added in hard lifting and ate about 4,000 calories a day and was walking around at about 175lbs.

I had gyno removal about 8 weeks ago from tits I developed over my years on Epilespy medications and their side effects.. You don't want to do that. Make sure you have an AI.

Get pre cycle labs as soon in the morning as you can. Those lab results will be your hope/your goal after pct. You will never be able to get your natural levels again.

Don't under estimate testoserone alone. I had low T due to meds and epilepsy with a total testosterone around 400 ng/dL. I weighed about 140lbs. I went on TRT and went up about 15lbs. I added in hard lifting and ate about 4,000 calories a day and was walking around at about 175lbs.

I had gyno removal about 8 weeks ago from tits I developed over my years on Epilespy medications and their side effects.. You don't want to do that. Make sure you have an AI.

Definitely you need to read the Beginner's Sticky.

You have Cabaser in your Cycle, and it's a Dopamine Agonist for use with 19-Nors.

But you aren't running any 19-Nors like Deca/NPP/or Tren.

What you need is an AI ~ Aromatase Inhibitor, like Arimidex or Aromasin................................ JP
P.S.
Letrozole is for Gyno Only.
It will Crush your Estrogen if used during your entire Cycle.

This ^^^ tells you some relevant facts you need to know
^^^ Good advise here^^

Also I want to ask the same as was asked. What is your cycle history and you goal. If this is your first cycle I don't know why you are adding Eq.

At your age and IF this is your 1st even 2nd cycle you do not need it. At age 27 and being clean thus far just Test at 500,mgs Wk will surprise you. As was said do not underestimate Test along.

Adding other (more) compounds are for different purposes depending on where you BB is at this.o point. I suggest you hold off. Do a few cycles and reach a peak / growing maturity before you add more compounds. You need to see how you are building, whether you hold water, are you able to stay lean and how your symmetry is looking. Then add a compound to make the changes or enhance toward your goal.

Good luck
OMM

Last edited:
Back