Estradiol can increase total testosterone?

Batmann

We know high estradiol can increase SHBG. SHBG can increase total testosterone. So high estradiol can increase total testosterone?

Why make a bs statement for your title. How about ask a question in the title instead of make a statement. No high levels of estradiol do not increase testosterone. They suppress it.

They have been shown to support anabolism. You want your estrogen to be at a reasonable level. A little higher than off cycle. Never want your E2 to be too low.

Why make a bs statement for your title. How about ask a question in the title instead of make a statement. No high levels of estradiol do not increase testosterone. They suppress it.

BS ha? I'm not talking about free testosterone. I'm talking about total testosterone. High levels of SHBG can increase total testosterone. High estradiol can increase high SHBG. Do the math.

one of the ways that transgender people try to limit testosterone production is by administering estradiol. The feedback loop can drop most of them below 100ng/dl

We live in sad times when a woman who wants to be a man can get testosterone easier than a man who wants to remain one.

Yes man sad times. For example if two guys want to fuck each other, others humiliate them. I think it is sad. freedom forever ;)

Back