Everyone's on Steroids? Even the women?!

some people dont want to deal with the stigma of being on gear and having people know about it..

its that simple..

or they have plans to make money off their success and having rumors about gear use become true might be financially taxing...

I have some personal knowledge on the subject my wife competes and we are friends with quite a few female physique, and figure competitors. Even in the non pro competitions women are using. T3, Clen, Anavar, Primo are the main 3. My wife uses var and t3, she just won her first show last week. Alos you have to realize the pictures make bodybuilders look so much more massive then they really are. Without a reference to gauge against even Kai Green at 5'8" looks tall.

DLB is only like 5'4" I think my wife and I met her and Rob at the LA fit Expo a while back. Super cool people and a huge inspiration to my wife and I. Whether or not someone uses should not be looked at in a negative light. Christ were on a Steroid board and some people are Hating on DLB and others for potentially/Allegedly using. What the fuck hypocrites??!!

For men its different most can go pretty far naturally, for women not the case their monthly cycles and the amount of estrogen they have is just detrimental to the ripped womens physique look. Many can get by with just using AI's but some want more and go to Var or Primo. Each is a personal choice and at some point just the natural level of progression (no pun intended).

If a woman is anemic, with a thyroid disorder and had endometriosis (Err can't spell) then theoretically she could be prescribed Anavar, T3, and Arimidex so is she no longer natural? If a woman just takes an AI is she no longer natural? It's not a steroid.

Some of you need to check yourselves.

What part of "IGNORE THE QUESTION" did you guys not understand?

Their is a BIG difference between admitting gear use and saying NOTHING at all - BIG difference.
Countless times she, and her husband, have come out and said she's natty - THAT is why she gets hate, not because she actually uses.
It's a major issue because it gives women this false idea that if they train hard they will turn into DLB - never going to happen.

3J hit the nail on the head.
The ONLY reason she keeps making the claim is to make MORE money off their brand - that's it.
If you can't see why fake natties are looked down on then, honestly, that says more about your character than anything else.

Their is a BIG difference between admitting gear use and saying NOTHING at all - BIG difference.
Countless times she, and her husband, have come out and said she's natty - THAT is why she gets hate, not because she actually uses.
It's a major issue because it gives women this false idea that if they train hard they will turn into DLB - never going to happen.

The ONLY reason she keeps making the claim is to make MORE money off their brand - that's it.
If you can't see why fake natties are looked down on then, honestly, that says more about your character than anything else.

Fucking exactly lol

Well kinda a common occurance u see going aroubd all the time
People getting huge, promoting products but no juice invoked, steroids are bad, bs bs, as for.dlb come on those rounded ass delts and pitbull looking jaw gives a red flag she's on

@Mrrippedzilla who is in your avatar?

Back