Exertion headaches: healing inflammation from concussion

Jack Reiner

What's going on guys, I am new to the community here and I thought it would be important for me to give myself an introduction. Im a 19 yo male who is looking to find information on the healing of blood vessels due to concussive damage. I experience exertion headaches, which are brought upon by lifting or any other mechanism that causes my blood vessels to dilate within my head. This is the only lingering symptom I have from the concussion. It has gotten a lot better through supplementation of fish oil, turmeric, NAC, and vitamin D. Although it has gotten better, it is still prevalent and I would be willing to try a peptide or anabolic substance (that is safe for my age...if any) that has been proven to be effective in angiogenesis, anti-inflammation, and tissue regeneration. ALSO the substance needs to be safe. Please only respond if you truly know what you are talking about.

Thanks,

Jack

I would be concerned about AAS as it could raise your blood pressure. And given your age, it could damage your endocrine system.

What about tb500?

TB500 might help an injured shoulder or elbow. I have never heard of anyone ever using it for a concussion. Typically you just need rest to heal a concussion. Sometimes they take a while to heal. Are you getting medical help?

Yes I am getting medical help from a doctor. Its just been a very long time that Ive had to deal with this. Any thing to speed it up would be great. Would TB500 be safe for me to try at my age?

So you're looking for something outside of what your doctor (neurologist I assume) would prescribe for you? If that's the case, there isn't anything out there that is going to have good evidence for benefit and be safe. If your asking about anabolics to help your training that would be safe with your condition? I'm not sure. Brain stuff is complicated.

Back