Hair Loss, Parts I, II, and more by buffdoc

T_MAN said:

regarding dbol, I have no personal experience with it but I know in the profile of Dbol it states that propecia will have no positives effects in controlling hairloss when running this drug, but in retrospect username WARMACHINE stated in one of his posts that he had no problems with hairloss when running bol(and i think he said he has MPB) soo who knows.

sidenote:WM, hope you don't mind me using something you said as an example, if you do let me know and I will edit accordingly. thanks bro

finasteride works with anything the converts via the 5 ar enzyme, dbol converts via the 5ar enzyme. at the end of the day mate its up to you if you want to run it, i always run with nizoral shampoo and proscar, so that dht is attacked on the scalp and before it converts. Proscar controlled my mpb so i am speaking from experience, i wouldnt go by any of those drug profiles as if you read them all every one is different, the only way to tell is to try it yourself.

T_MAN said:
finasteride works with anything the converts via the 5 ar enzyme, dbol converts via the 5ar enzyme. at the end of the day mate its up to you if you want to run it, i always run with nizoral shampoo and proscar, so that dht is attacked on the scalp and before it converts. Proscar controlled my mpb so i am speaking from experience, i wouldnt go by any of those drug profiles as if you read them all every one is different, the only way to tell is to try it yourself.
thanks bro

you guys don't mention dutasteride. do u think its too harsh? I know its a dangerous one because the pills can't be touched by females--absorbed through the skin and could lead to birth defects.

The difference between Dutasteride and Finasteride is that Dutasteride inhibits the activities of both the type 1 and type 2 5AR enzymes unlike Finasteride which only inhibits type 2. These enzymes are responsible for the conversion of testosterone into DHT (dihydrotestosterone). DHT is the primary cause of prostate growth and hair loss and Dutasteride decreases levels of DHT by 90 percent after only two weeks making it a much more powerful weapon against hair loss and BPH. Avo will also stop acne and skin problems.

Not sure if it will in hibit gains though ?
my only problem is gettin my hands on either one my only controll of hairloss is nizoral shampoo rogain :( lolworks a bit but still she loss during a cycle

Last edited:
Hair is a beautiful part of body. Hair loss is a big problem for everyone. Here it is such a nice information for me. I have a problem of hair loss. There are so many reasons of hair loss. Most well known reason is generic problem.

Have you tried Matthew Gardson's method? I would highly recommend. Generally hair lost recently regrows much quicker than hair lost a while ago :sleep2:

I just ordered proscar becuase I am seeing thinning hair. However I've heard from a few people that it causes gynecomastia. I already have mild gynecomastia and was wondering if this was true or not? Do I need to get some novladex for use with my proscar?!?

health

Adding zinc can help with gynecomastia caused by natural hormonal imbalances (too little free T, too much estradiol, pituitary issues, whatever) but I doubt it'd reverse damage done by finasteride .
In this case, I prefer the M.Gardson's method of growing new hair. why? - because it help to reactivate epidermal growth factor.

Have you tried Matthew Gardson's method? I would highly recommend. Generally hair lost recently regrows much quicker than hair lost a while ago :sleep2:

Adding zinc can help with gynecomastia caused by natural hormonal imbalances (too little free T, too much estradiol, pituitary issues, whatever) but I doubt it'd reverse damage done by finasteride .
In this case, I prefer the M.Gardson's method of growing new hair. why? - because it help to reactivate epidermal growth factor.

U guys care to share this method? :roll:

how or were do i get this shampoo?thanks for some info.

see anything wrong? will it do the job?

depends how much test you are using, propecia will help regrow hair after time, but not while on a cycle. a good hairloss stack would be 2.5g finasteride Nizoral shampoo EOD and minoxidil ED

hey man great post im abt to start a cycle i will post below i am very concerned with hair loss the last time i stacked test Sustanon (sust) deca and androol 50 and i got some sheding it looks like i got the start of some mpb but im not sure if it was from my last cycle or just genetics i mean my dads 54 with a afull head of hair anyway heres my cycle
II WILL RUN
WEEK (1-8) TEST E 500 MG
WEEK (1-8) TREN E 400 MG
WEEK (1-6) ADROL 50 AT 50 MG IN INCREMENTS ENDING AT 150MG WEEK 6
WEEK (3-7) 1000 IU HCG ONE WEEK OFF THEN BLST
PCT
DAY (1-10) 500 IU ED STOP FOR 4 DAYS
CLOMID 50/50/50/50
NOLVA 20/20/20/10/10/10
ALSO I GOT ARIMIDEX COULDNT GET AROMASIN 0.5 MG STR8 THROUGH TILL LAST PIN ANY ADVICE HELPS THNX
do u or anyone see anything wrong with this cycle and the hairloss stack togather which will consist of 2.5g finasteride Nizoral 2% shampoo EOD and minoxidil ED . will it do the job? i plan yo run finasteride for two weeks before starting and then alll three after my cycle is done what do u think? sholud i run all three before and after? is the nizoral 2% too strong.. any advice helps thnx

hey man great post im abt to start a cycle i will post below i am very concerned with hair loss the last time i stacked test Sustanon (sust) deca and androol 50 and i got some sheding it looks like i got the start of some mpb but im not sure if it was from my last cycle or just genetics i mean my dads 54 with a afull head of hair anyway heres my cycle
II WILL RUN
WEEK (1-8) TEST E 500 MG
WEEK (1-8) TREN E 400 MG
WEEK (1-6) ADROL 50 AT 50 MG IN INCREMENTS ENDING AT 150MG WEEK 6
WEEK (3-7) 1000 IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ONE WEEK OFF THEN BLST
PCT
DAY (1-10) 500 IU ED STOP FOR 4 DAYS
CLOMID 50/50/50/50
NOLVA 20/20/20/10/10/10
ALSO I GOT ARIMIDEX COULDNT GET AROMASIN 0.5 MG STR8 THROUGH TILL LAST PIN ANY ADVICE HELPS THNX
do u or anyone see anything wrong with this cycle and the hairloss stack togather which will consist of 2.5g finasteride Nizoral 2% shampoo EOD and minoxidil ED . will it do the job? i plan yo run finasteride for two weeks before starting and then alll three after my cycle is done what do u think? sholud i run all three before and after? is the nizoral 2% too strong.. any advice helps thnx

Adrol is a DHT derivative so nothing will work for that I believe, if you dont wanna lose hair dont run Dbol or drol, or winny

Back