Expectations?

what about water retention on GHRP6...300mcg daily and CJC1295 no Dac....200mcg daily?
I did not notice any water issues myself.
but I dont have a high BF% so it is possible others that do might feel more water retension then those with lower BF%. (seems to be how it is in most cases and compounds)

I am also on the tail end of a sustanon, cyp and deca cycle (1cc of each every 6th day)
Should I stay on longer or stop that in 3 weeks as scheduled?

I am also on the tail end of a sustanon, cyp and deca cycle (1cc of each every 6th day)
Should I stay on longer or stop that in 3 weeks as scheduled?

I would stop as scheduled if you have run it long enough. Peptides will help you a lot during PCT.

thanks for the "hard" reminder.....gotta choose my words more carfully....anyway, its hard to believe but I am already seeing some physical reactions after completing just my 2nd week on 300mcg GHRP6 and 200 mcg of cjc1295. Has anyone else experienced this in such a short time?
Muscles are beginning to look fuller and skin tighter. Formation or tone if you will of muscles seem in better detail as well. I hope that these improvements continue....Peace

I have noticed changes after only 2 weeks and on 300 mcg GHRP6 and 200 mcg CJC1295. Has anyone else experienced "changes" that quickly?
Tighter skin....better muscle tone.....better pumps and already showing signs of getting leaner even though I have actually gained 4lbs....
Keep me informed....please!

took your advice about the alanine and the L Carnitene Tartrate....I will let you know how it goes...thank you for the information

Back