fastest turn around for Liquid products??

Thunder

Curious to hear what you guys think about who has the fastest turn around on liquid products..i need to get some Nolva im not in much of a hurry cause I have some on hand but curious to know who is the fastest...liquid research or liqua solutions??

go for quality of product, not delivery time if it's not crucile. I'm satisfied with liquid research products.

....i 1st e-mailed them a question on how long for to recive products..they told me 3-5 days....

then i sent money order to them...and e-mailed them that they have one comming...and NOTHING..that was 3-4 days ago...and im getting kinda worried...that was 75 bucks i spent on clo/nolv.
what do i need to do?

I think Liquid Reseaach products are the best. Why? The two things that make them the best are price and quality. It also it seems that they are the most used brand of Liquid Products. Either that or people tend to post more feedback about them than any other liquid company out there.

Now onto their TA Time. Their TA Time is spotty mos times. I have placed orders with them 5 times. The average TA Time was about 7 days. The shortest was 4 days and the longest was 14 days.

You cannot go wrong with Liquid Research, but sometimes you must stay on top of them. Overall I think they are a very, very busy operation and sometimes things fall between the cracks or some things never receive bayoumike's attention as they should when problems do arise with orders or long TA times.

so with my problem..what do you suggest...remember
1st e-mail =asked them about t/a they said 3-5 days
2nd e-mail=confirmed that i sent order, 2 cents short of the money order, so i threw in 2 pennys (yea im a fuckup).... NO REPLY
3rd e=mal =asked if they got my money order.....NO REPLY

what should i do?

the 2-cents guy..LOL I can't forget that one..LOL your order was shipped out already..LOL you should get some free products for that one..LOL

hahahah..i wish i knew how to change my 'pro body builder' status to '2-cent guy' hahah....man you shouldnt have threw in any freebies...it was nothing to worry about

but thanx ...shows right there Liquid Reseach is professional in returning e-mails and taking care of custermers...even when they make it hard on them!! haha

I have to give a bump for Liquid Research. I have used them twice and in each case, it was very professional in communication, delivery and packaging.

Thunder said:
Curious to hear what you guys think about who has the fastest turn around on liquid products..i need to get some Nolva im not in much of a hurry cause I have some on hand but curious to know who is the fastest...liquid research or liqua solutions??

check out www.ctdre.com

good service quality product.

Back