fat or thin??

PartyCan

Livin Life 2 the MAX
if you had the choice would you wonna be fat or thin to start with.....

? what looks the best a fat guy or a thin guy...

anyone??

Thin. Thin dudes get more chicks that fat dudes. Plus no stretch marks, cottage cheese, fat rolls. Also you can eat more good stuff if you are naturally thin. I have been both, and I feel much better and energetic when thin. Same for girls, I don't like them fat.

Thin. Thin dudes get more chicks that fat dudes. Plus no stretch marks, cottage cheese, fat rolls. Also you can eat more good stuff if you are naturally thin. I have been both, and I feel much better and energetic when thin. Same for girls, I don't like them fat.

yep got agree with ya

yes, thrue!

I've never really been thin, so I guess I'm biased in saying that I'd rather be bigger. I wouldn't want to just be a fatass (I'm not), but I like being big. I don't think I'd want to be skinny, especially at my height.

I've never really been thin, so I guess I'm biased in saying that I'd rather be bigger. I wouldn't want to just be a fatass (I'm not), but I like being big. I don't think I'd want to be skinny, especially at my height.

yes i agree with you mate..

but im onabout a fat guy workin out or a thin guy workin out ? what would you rather be if you had do a choice fat or thin....

i only askin cuss i come in the thin me and some times i wish i was a fckin fat ass so i can burn some off when training....i find it had like most thin guys to put weight on...

a pund hear and there like over weeks is a real pi$$ take and its doin me head in...

some times i feel like sayin fck it with the training and that..

not good

I think I'd rather be a fat guy training because most fat people can simply change their diet and exericise properly in order to look better. A thin person who is a hard gainer can only eat so much. Like I said earlier, I'm not thin, but I imagine it would be frustrating as hell to be eating like a horse, while working out and not gaining any weight/muscle mass.

Also you can eat more good stuff if you are naturally thin.

Does this not make sense to anyone else?

I think you mean that you can eat more bad stuff (junk food) when you're thin? I know several people are a naturally thin/lean and they will eat ice cream and other crap for dinner, and won't even gain an ounce of fat. I think that's what you mean, because if anything fat people can/should eat as much "good stuff" as a naturally thin person.

I have a friend who weighs about 135 and hes 5'10. He pretty much eats Hardees (the biggest burger they have) 3-4 times a week. We looked it up and hes downing about 3K calories in one meal, he gets the large size and the biggest Vault soda they have. He eats french fries with no ketchup and uses SALT as his condiment of choice, about 3-4 packets of that shit on some fries. Kids been 135 since 8th grade and never gained a pound. He'll prolly die at 40 of clogged arteries but he can literally not can weight.

I have a friend who weighs about 135 and hes 5'10. He pretty much eats Hardees (the biggest burger they have) 3-4 times a week. We looked it up and hes downing about 3K calories in one meal, he gets the large size and the biggest Vault soda they have. He eats french fries with no ketchup and uses SALT as his condiment of choice, about 3-4 packets of that shit on some fries. Kids been 135 since 8th grade and never gained a pound. He'll prolly die at 40 of clogged arteries but he can literally not can weight.

they somert rong with him...he whants go see the DR and get um to start him on test

totall agree

Back