Favorite Peptide Companies (Current)

Fullgoldcrown

The title says it all! I wills start this by saying steroidology's very own RUI is my favorite, yet pricey! You get what you pay for tho!

You joined this board a few days ago. Say you were skeptical about RUI's clomid/nolva in a thread made not 3 days ago. Now you say they are your favorite and are asking others for their favorite peptide company? I see where ur going with this. You want to find a peptide company cheaper than RUI haha.

I'm a perfectionist my friend! I just started my rui igf-1 lr3 and it is outstanding but it is very expensive. I see why it is a sponsor for steroidology but I'm also curious as to what other brands you fellas trust. I am aware of a handful of companies that have reputable histories but as I'm sure you and I both know.. RC's are not all as prosperous in the long run ( like RUI/Ar-r). I have the best in my fridge and it's quality is fantastic but one can only wonder if another company provides the same quality at a cheaper price ;). Please don't assume I posted this to take a shortcut in my research because that is far from true brotha. I was told eroids and heir reviews should betaken as a grain of salt and so I must rely heavily on personal experience and veteran experience. UPDATE
RUI-AR-R IGF-1 LR3 Is the real deal, legit, powerful, good to go, worth every penny!! I fully trust there ancillaries as soon as I gained feedback on the igf-1 lr3! However, if you know any other brands you trust with such unwavering belief, then post it here :D! I know JUCED uses both RUI and CEM. And as of right now I own a great deal of RUI!

And you are right lol I joined three days ago, I've been here since 2011 but I forgot all my info that was saved one computer and lost my account. This time I made sure I stored my info in my noggin and not my pc's memory database ha! Thanks for stopping in! Do you think I should log this igf-lr3 run with my epi/lmg or is that old news?

The thing ive learned is you do sometimes get what you pay for. You see it on here now. One guy has peps from xyz company and they are good, another guy gets something else from them and its total shit. If I am going to do peps or use ancillaries the main thing is they are real. If they arent I lost money and who knows what im using. Also with my ancillaries I dont mess around. Gyno ad other sides are no joke. I cant dick around with well I got this from them and it was good but the other rc was bad. All bullshit. You live and learn. Some learn the hard way like I did, some learn the easy way by listening to those that have made the mistakes. Either way we all learn. Its no accident that rui is here and others are gone. People cry sponsor rah rah shit but we have a ton of sponsors. If staff doesnt belive in something or domnt know they just dont say anything. A lot different than the nuthugging source boards all over the place.

Back