Favorite place to buy Protien

Bj's , I buy EAS whey for 33$ for 5pds

I also sometimes buy EAS in the 5 lb bag this way for the same price. I think it is something like 77 servings but this is off memory. So that works out to be about .43 cents a serving which is a good price and EAS is a well known company. Flavor is good, I have tried vanilla and chocolate. Mixes well too.

I also sometimes buy EAS in the 5 lb bag this way for the same price. I think it is something like 77 servings but this is off memory. So that works out to be about .43 cents a serving which is a good price and EAS is a well known company. Flavor is good, I have tried vanilla and chocolate. Mixes well too.

Me too, but the last bag I got of vanilla is a new formula with different macros and a smaller scoop. Single serving is now two of the smaller scoops. Has more protein, fat and carbs than the old. I didn't open it yet so can't comment on the taste. The macros are quite a bit different if you are counting them.

bodybuilding.com
they make there own line now and it is a good price
plus for every product they show you the cost per serving and they put the nutritional facts label up for each product

I've been switching up btw the 5lb Myofusion and MP's Combat at Orbit. Fast shipping with low prices and even 10% off codes ORBIT109 can't beat that.

Back