filtering question

simpllyhuge

i use bottle top filters. the 500ml ones. Are they only good for 500ml worth of filtering?

also when i filter water based Winstrol (winny) i make it a bottle at a time and use a whatman. How many mls would the whatman be good for? and would a prefilter lengthen the life? thanks.

simpllyhuge said:
i use bottle top filters. the 500ml ones. Are they only good for 500ml worth of filtering?

also when i filter water based Winstrol (winny) i make it a bottle at a time and use a whatman. How many mls would the whatman be good for? and would a prefilter lengthen the life? thanks.

technically they are only good for 500ml, but i have squeezed a bit more out of them when in a pinch.

As for the Winstrol (winny), i don't filter anymore, but when I did, i would usually get about 100ml if I purged them with air and PEG each time i used them.

ok thanks, with the Winstrol (winny) thou what do u mean every time u used them?

i didnt filter the last ones and my friends told me they were fine but are u sure its fine to do that? i tried to ask about it but people dont like answering Winstrol (winny) questions here

Back