Any guys in their 40's and 50's still cycling? Need cycle advice while on TRT

JAYBOURBON

Hey guys. I have been on TRT for 5 years now, and my blood work is perfect. Levels stay about 850, and I feel great at these numbers.
I have done my fair share of cycles back in my early 20's to mid 30's, From tren ace to deca to orals like dbol, and winny, and have had great results. I want at least one more good run before I'm too old which I probably am now at 48 but I am set on doing one more. I am in good health, and I have my mind set on one more run.
My question is now that I am on trt, and have stable levels. Can I I get away with keeping my current testosterone regiment, and dosage, and just add in for say 600mg of EQ weekly, and 40mg of tbol for a 4-6 week kicker, and then just continue my TRT dosage at the end? I really don't want to raise my testosterone anymore then it is. Back in the day it was always use at least a 500mg base when running cycle, but I would rather let the EQ or Deca do the work, and keep my test as it is. I would like some info here please.
I am back and forth between Deca, and EQ here. Tren is out of the question although I have had amazing results on the stuff. I just don't want to chance it at my age. I still have decent size from my previous cycles, but I have lost a lot in the past 15 years compared to where I was.
Would like to get some of that size back. It really sucks that I am older now I don't want to abuse my body too bad, but I need one more run for the books.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated from guys who are in their 40's and 50's who are still cycling.
Thank you in advance.

Back