filters no more in stock...?

DewLover

anyone have any place other than MedLab to get the Millipore Stericups? they have been out forevvvvvver and wont answer the phone or return emails. Ebay only has expired.

anyone have any place other than MedLab to get the Millipore Stericups? they have been out forevvvvvver and wont answer the phone or return emails. Ebay only has expired.

You should try Amazon.

If you can't find it there, then I would suggest buying from China. Made-in-china.com

Hmm never used one of those before. Looks like it could be a lot cheaper in the long run. Thanks Mr. Butt.
Before I saw this, I did find a site that dropships the Millipore filters. Def going to check into the above

You're welcome mate.

If you ever decide to get that filtration system, be sure to get the 0.22 or 0.20 micron membrane filter.

Glassware Kit, Distillation Kit items in Deschem Science Supply store on eBay!

If you don't know what type of membrane filter to buy, check out this page here - it explains in detail what type of membrane is compatible with what type of chemicals/solvents:

Syringe Filter Membrane Compatibility Chart

Base on that chart ^, PTFE and Nylon membrane filters are good choices for homebrew, because they are compatible with Benzyl Alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate.

Cheers.

Back