Final Sarmssearch Logging Team Roster...

TRUEGRIT

SarmsSearch Head Rep
Finally, it is complete. Here is the team that will be testing various sarms and keeping detailed logs on their progress, diet, stats, strength gains, mood, all the good that sarms have the ability to bring to all of us.

Cybrsage: Andarine S4 & GW50

Big_Rich: GW50

Fitguy22: Ostarine MK-2866

realdealholyfield: MK-677

Last edited:
Hey y'all, my homie TRUEGRIT just pulled me over to this pretty solid website in order to test out some new sarms from sarmssearch. I was planning on starting a hefty cycle in about 5 weeks, but I'ma help my partner out and see how the MK677 does compared to the IGF-1 and HGH I've done in the past. I know it ain't gonna be the same, but I've been curious about this for a minute now. Take it easy and see y'all around the board.

I go by RealDealHolyfield b/c that is what I am. My homeboy TRUEGRIT said he had another bro bail on him, so I am here to save the day. Been in this game & many others for a long time. I'm no choir boy, no punk, just a man trying to make up for the mistakes made in the past, but realizing that's just not possible. So, I'm a Brown Belt in BJJ, like to do some Muay Thai, and lift. Don't do drugs anymore, don't drink, Going on a righteous cycle after I help my boy out, but I was curious bout this MK-677 anyway. No harm no foul.

I go by RealDealHolyfield b/c that is what I am. My homeboy TRUEGRIT said he had another bro bail on him, so I am here to save the day. Been in this game & many others for a long time. I'm no choir boy, no punk, just a man trying to make up for the mistakes made in the past, but realizing that's just not possible. So, I'm a Brown Belt in BJJ, like to do some Muay Thai, and lift. Don't do drugs anymore, don't drink, Going on a righteous cycle after I help my boy out, but I was curious bout this MK-677 anyway. No harm no foul.

I know you didn't want to do this bro, and I found someone else to take your spot...you are free to leave ya bish! HAHAHA....later bro.

Mk667 is some foul tasting stuff.but I got mine from rui, maybe sarmsearch is different

Last edited:
I've tasted so many bad supps over the years, whether it be powders or sarms.. So use to it, I just man up & git er done!! Lol..

I have tried SARMs from three different places - to be honest I like SarmsSearch's taste the best...and by that I mean I hate it the least. :)

One nice thing is that due to the oil used you do not have to shake the bottle - the product stays evenly spread in the suspension so the first dose and the last dose are both the same concentration. Now if they could only get the taste to be awesome we would have a party!

I have done work with Sarmssearch products for three years now and have always found them to be superior in terms of %purity and results.

Some companies, however, (I won't name names!) will *vary* the quality and composition of their SARMS from batch to batch--even after months or years of reliable production. Generally I have found SS to be very consistent, but as you know this is still a very important and very vexing issue for everyone.

Has Sarmssearch changed anything about any of the products it delivers? Chemistry, solute, purity, etc, is still the same?

Thanks so much,
WN

You guys are in for a treat. As long as you train hard and feed them correctly, Sarms will surprise you. Great for a recomp!

I was a SarmsSearch customer for years, then I became a rep (I begged to be part of the team), eventually working my way up to head rep until recently (absolutely no bad blood here, no reason other than I am no longer able to devote the time needed to perform the way that spot deserves to be), and I can honestly say there's no other company I'd trust for sarms. There's a reason they've been around so damn long. They're the purest and most legit out there, no doubt in my mind, and no matter if I'm head rep or just a supporter, they've gained a customer in me for life. I don't mind at all putting my name on the line to vouch for them and their products.

I have done work with Sarmssearch products for three years now and have always found them to be superior in terms of %purity and results.

Some companies, however, (I won't name names!) will *vary* the quality and composition of their SARMS from batch to batch--even after months or years of reliable production. Generally I have found SS to be very consistent, but as you know this is still a very important and very vexing issue for everyone.

Has Sarmssearch changed anything about any of the products it delivers? Chemistry, solute, purity, etc, is still the same?

Thanks so much,
WN

No change in formula at all, same purity, solution etc............simply the best

Back