finastride

kojie

Geek bodybuilder
finasteride

anybody knows w/c i can use to make a solution out of this ??
Peg400 maybe ? Vodka ?

i just need to make it at around 5-1mg/mL concentration

Last edited by a moderator:
Finasteride ... lolz

anyway got a foru solution for it now... some have done it w/ peg400 at 5mg/ml

Stupid question guys, but Im new here so please bear with me, what are you trying to do with finasteride? Treat hairloss? Or is it something else that Im not familar with?
Also, I am not asking for a scource, but could anyone tell me were on line I could go to buy Finaplex pellets? As I undstand it is legal to buy them from online vet sites.
Thanks guys!

Opps! Sorry guys, I just found out that even asking about pellets or powder is the same as asking for a scource. It wont happen again. Remeber, I am new to this whole thing.

mongo said:
Opps! Sorry guys, I just found out that even asking about pellets or powder is the same as asking for a scource. It wont happen again. Remeber, I am new to this whole thing.
Good thinking.

It is still kinda legal...do you have cattle? lol of course you do dont we all? :goof: Google my friend.

kojie said:
Finasteride ... lolz

anyway got a foru solution for it now... some have done it w/ peg400 at 5mg/ml

Why 5mg Kojie? Isn't it effective, for hairloss, at 1mg? If you're using it for your prostate I apologize.

Slick Arrado said:
Why 5mg Kojie? Isn't it effective, for hairloss, at 1mg? If you're using it for your prostate I apologize.

Its just the concentration that i used to make it, but my friend is using only 1mg (.2mL). He is using it for hairloss.

Back