First Clen Help for Female

xenon

Hello all I am about to begin my first ever clen cycle and I’ve been doing a lot of reading but I am having trouble tailoring a plan for a non bodybuilding female like myself. I’m hoping some of you can help.

I am 24,5’3 135lb female – I’m sorry but I’m not sure about bf % but although I have a good amount of muscle, there is about an 1.5+ inches of pinchable fat around all my problem areas (triceps, hips and upper thighs) if that helps.

Ill be taking liquid clen and I am stocked up on potassium, taurine and benedryl. I have been on 30mg/day of armour thryroid for about 6 weeks and am about to up it to 60 (prescribed this for hypothyroidism).

I currently get about 200mg/day of caffeine and take ephedrine (Primatene tablets) before workouts.

My confusion is mostly about how much and when to take all this stuff. I’ve read some things about splitting the daily dose into two doses, on an empty stomach or not. Can I take it at the same time as the armour? How soon before workouts should I take them? At what point should I start the potassium and taurine supplements? Ideally I think I would like to do 3 weeks on clen, which I believe would mean starting benedryl in week 3 correct? Should I discontinue the ephedrine and/or caffeine during the cycle?

Sorry for all the questions, I promise I have been trying to research it but there seems to be so much conflicting info and it all seems mostly directed at big guys! Any help anyone can give would be much appreciated and I will be glad to keep everyone abreast of results to hopefully be of help to others.

(Also for those who are wondering I do know that diet/exercise work on their own. I workout about 6 days a week, with at least an hour of cardio each workout and strength training 4-5 days a week. I have been on a straightforward diet, focusing on healthy choices like low carb veggies and lean protein-Lots of egg whites!- but always careful calorie counting to maintain a deficit. It’s been working enough to have me losing a steady 1-2lbs/week- I was 143 when I started about 5 weeks ago. But that means I’m looking at another 7-15 weeks to lose the 15lbs I have remaining to my goal. I am hoping the clen cycle will keep that closer to the 7 week side). Thanks again!

I had powder clen and was planning to do it on the 2 week cycle....after 4 days I thought I was going to die but then again I've had friends do the exact same as me and had no problems at all. For one, I get really bad anxiety therefore would say if you have anxiety DO NOT TAKE IT!! I used to take it first thing in the morning before breakfast. I would wait 10 minutes before eating but needed to eat soon when it started to hit me otherwise I got really light headed like I could feel it hit me like a pill or something. I wouldn't bother splitting the doses if your not a body builder, just take the one in the morning trust me you'll still have loads of energy come 5pm when your heading off the the gym. It opens your air ways up great so you can just run and run and run. If you take Benedyl original for at least 3 days it should wipe your body clean of the clen, or so I've been told but friends that have used clen for awhile. I'm currently looking into Define-8 which is legal and meant to help get rid of excess water retention around the muscles I'm pretty sure therefore defining the body. I wanted the same thing as you, a quick fix to drop that excess weight but I've come to realise it just isn't realistic in the end. Just eat really healthy, drink loads and loads of water and run. Running is what really drops the weight. Run every night at least for 30mins and then when your happy with weight loss start some weight to define :)

Just for the record clen will only show results if:
A) your bodyfat is at least sub 15%
B) your diet is spot on
C) your training is spot on - u must do lots of cardio but no HIIT as you need to watch your heart rate.

Didn't work for me clen- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off... Mine are tablets 0.04mcg so strong I tapered upto 120mg with no sides apart from slight hand tremours and was really thirsty.

Sort your diet out, get your bodayfat down as with tht amount on your arms yr in your 20's easily. :)

Back