first contact with a private UGL?

kevib101

I have been searching relentlessly trying to find a specific private UGL that is VERY well hidden. I finally found a website that I'm pretty sure is the link to the lab. The website consists of three pages: a generic home page with the labs name on it and some useless information in an attempt to make it look like it's a legit Pharmaceutical Co., a Price page that says you need a password to access it and a Contact Us page that asks for your first/last name, email and has a place to write a message.*

During my search I read that when first contacting labs like this, there is a certain way to approach them and specific questions to ask. My question to you guys is - what should I say AND how should it be phrased (please be specific) so I get a positive response. I'm sure just sending them a message saying "hey, I want to buy some of your products, let me have access to you" wouldn't go over very well!*

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.*

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS RESPONSES!

Lol wtf are you even talking about

Their website is obviously not how they do business! I've never tried dealing with a lab that's hidden. Am I just supposed to contact them and ask if they only deal through direct emails, will labs like this tend to not want to deal w/someone contacting them that doesn't have a reference, will labs only communicate w/people that have secure emails, is it wrong to just come right out and ask to be sent their product/price list on the first contact? I literally have no idea what's right or wrong to do in this situation! I'm hoping someone who deals with hidden labs can help out!

Last edited:
Kevib101, you have to stop asking for sources directly or indirectly. You have had several posts like this.

Stick around, make friends, post and it will come. Nobody is just going to hand you the keys to the castle.

kevib101, you have to stop asking for sources directly or indirectly. you have had several posts like this.

Stick around, make friends, post and it will come. Nobody is just going to hand you the keys to the castle.

First - I am not asking for a source in any way shape or form - indrectly or otherwise! In my post i clearly and specifically stated that i (myself) found a source and was asking for a little guidance comunicating properly/effectively from people with more experience! I thought that was the point of this board!![/

Second - I asked a moderator before posting this question to make sure there weren't anh issues w/it!

Last edited:
I think your going to need to find someone who's dealt with this lab before.. you found this lab somehow, go back to the person(s) you found it through and get the info from them.. or maybe you and this lab are not ready to get in bed with each other yet. read the threads here and you'll gain some insight pretty quick.

I think your going to need to find someone who's dealt with this lab before.. you found this lab somehow, go back to the person(s) you found it through and get the info from them.. or maybe you and this lab are not ready to get in bed with each other yet. read the threads here and you'll gain some insight pretty quick.

Thank you for your advice

Frankly I have no idea what you're on about. Stick around some more, and make frandz. Or go up to the biggest dude at the gym and heckle him for gear.
Best of luck.

Back