FIRST CYCLE Advice - Test Prop 8 Week: 31 yo, 245 lbs, 16% body fat

bigbruh250

Hello all,

I have been floating around on here viewing the content for some time (4 plus years) and feel that's it's time for me to start my first cycle ever. I have been training for over 10 years and have made some great gains so far - from 185 lbs to now 245 lbs. I wanted to wait until I got into my 30s before doing my first cycle as I have reading that this could be the most optimal time to do so after training hard through my 20s and getting gains naturally.

Cycle:

Weeks 1-8
Test Prop: 100 mg EOD (23 gauge needle for injection)
Liquid Aromasin: 12.5 mg EOD

Weeks 9-12
PCT:
Liquid Clomid: 25 mg ED

Any feedback is definitely welcome. There is always more to learn and I want to make I don't mess myself up and have a great recovery PCT. My assumption is that this first cycle is low and would give me a base to see how my body reacts to steroids in general. I have the weight already so I also figured that Test Prop would be a better first take than Test E. PLEASE ADVISE! I am open to all criticisms and advice.

Note: I just got my blood test to check my testosterone levels last week so that I have my baseline before cycle.

1. Based on general knowledge, would this cycle create a harsh shutdown? Would my PCT get me back up and running?

PLEASE ADVISE! THANKS!

Ok, so you'll probably get a bunch of read the stickies replies. Surely you have if you've been here 4 years.

Couple of comments, 8 weeks is short why not 12 to 14, why not use a long ester vs. prop and save a bunch of shots, aromasin's half life is short so every day dosing is better, no HCG during cycle, no nolva in PCT

How tall are you? 245 is already pretty beast assuming reasonable body fat, what is your target?

Ok, so you'll probably get a bunch of read the stickies replies. Surely you have if you've been here 4 years.

Couple of comments, 8 weeks is short why not 12 to 14, why not use a long ester vs. prop and save a bunch of shots, aromasin's half life is short so every day dosing is better, no HCG during cycle, no nolva in PCT

How tall are you? 245 is already pretty beast assuming reasonable body fat, what is your target?

Thanks for your thoughts! I'm 5'11". I figured Prop would help me hold my muscle and help with the cut. I'm already a big guy so I figured Test E would make me even bigger (but please correct me if I'm wrong!) I have Test E as well but I am saving it for the winter bulk pending how I would react to Prop.

Also, are you saying:

- I should have HCG for my cycle?
- I should have Nolva for my cycle?

I saw you said no HCG, no Nolva. Just wanted to get clear advice. HCG is hard for me to get but I'll keep looking and hold off on my cycle is HCG is a must - let me know.

My ultimate target is 240 lbs at 8 percent body fat (over time). I have a solid build now (33 waist, 47 chest) but it would be nice to tighten it up and get some size as I'm a pretty dense guy. For this cycle, being it would be my first ever, I just want to see how my body will react and see what I can attain. It would be nice to drop body fat from 16% to 12-13% and widen my back, shoulders, biceps and forearms. I have been squatting and working legs my whole life (ran track and played football so my legs have always been very large).

OP in short do some more study before you do this.

IMOP an 8 week cycle will not do much of anything if you understand what it takes and how long it takes to grow muscle.

Also shut down id shut down. What do you not understand about that. There is no such thing as harsh or not harsh. You are old enough and will not fvck yourself up and will recover .with proper PCT. A few do not that that is mot common at your age with proper PCT.

Needles have nothing to do with anything. it's a choice and so on is why I say study up more.

Read all the sticky threads all of tem. And do a proper 12 week beginner cycle. AND as gar as leanness, Test is test so use diet for leanness.

What I meant in more detail:

8 weeks is short - if you stay with prop you'll maybe see results, if you go test e you'll want longer like 12 - 14 weeks

Short vs. long - some folks swear short esters are dryer, longer more suited to a bulk, personally don't know but I think test is test

Aromasin's half life is better with every day dosing, since you are taking a liquid this should be easy to do 6.25 mg/ED

You should take HCG through your cycle, for 10 days after last pin (assuming long ester), then stop it, then PCT

Add nolva to your PCT, take both clomid & nolva

All this is in the stickies in full detail, no need to reinvent the wheel.

If you've been lurking for the amount of time you claim, you would have answered most of your concerns. I know it's cliche to tell you to read the beginner cycle stickys but you really should. Test is test. Only difference is the ester. Aromasin as mentioned a handful of times has a short half life and is taken daily. You questioned nolva. Another big red flag in your post. You really need to do more research. I hope you're exaggerating 4 years of research on this. Spend 10 more minutes reading the stickys...

All this HCG shit I see parroted is ridiculous. It in no way is necessary so if you don't have it don't sweat it. Is it an added benefit....yes but will not matter if you don't use it. Its like reading that BS on other forums that push that faggot shit N2Guard as a necessity for a cycle to prevent liver damage.

If you've never stuck yourself before I would stay away from Prop. It can have a nice punch to it, meaning it can hurt. Use Test E/C for 14 weeks.

SJC, I think that HCG opinion depends on where you are in life, age, if you cruise or PCT, and if you have any concerns about fertility.

For me - I'm an old fart at 49 and I'm coming to the end of a cycle. I'm going to try to PCT and see where I get. For me fertility isn't an issue, and the whole PCT thing is up in the air as to whether it's going to work or not. But anyway I'm using HCG weekly, and will probably do a short blast with it as I come off.

In the future if I decide to cruise, or need to TRT, then things are different and it wouldn't be of much value.

This dude is 31, so recovery and fertility should be an issue. HCG seems like a no brainer in that case.

SJC, I think that HCG opinion depends on where you are in life, age, if you cruise or PCT, and if you have any concerns about fertility.

For me - I'm an old fart at 49 and I'm coming to the end of a cycle. I'm going to try to PCT and see where I get. For me fertility isn't an issue, and the whole PCT thing is up in the air as to whether it's going to work or not. But anyway I'm using HCG weekly, and will probably do a short blast with it as I come off.

In the future if I decide to cruise, or need to TRT, then things are different and it wouldn't be of much value.

This dude is 31, so recovery and fertility should be an issue. HCG seems like a no brainer in that case.

Has nothing to do with fertility. Also taking it doesn't mean he is going to be more or less fertile. HCG can help your body recover faster. Key word "can". Steroids also doesn't mean you won't have children. I personally know multiple guys while blasting that have kids. I know guys that 1 month after coming off with no PCT that have knocked girls up too.

All this HCG shit I see parroted is ridiculous. It in no way is necessary so if you don't have it don't sweat it. Is it an added benefit....yes but will not matter if you don't use it. Its like reading that BS on other forums that push that faggot shit N2Guard as a necessity for a cycle to prevent liver damage.

If you've never stuck yourself before I would stay away from Prop. It can have a nice punch to it, meaning it can hurt. Use Test E/C for 14 weeks.

Has nothing to do with fertility. Also taking it doesn't mean he is going to be more or less fertile. HCG can help your body recover faster. Key word "can". Steroids also doesn't mean you won't have children. I personally know multiple guys while blasting that have kids. I know guys that 1 month after coming off with no PCT that have knocked girls up too.

Ya know I agree ^^^ with both of his posts. I have NEVER used HCG and never had a problem and have 3 grown children. Started in 80 , had a child in 80' and another in 82'. Old school and I don't promote all the lack of safety and use of ancillaries now. But I never PCT ed I never used HCG and look NO FVCKIN problems with recovery and the such. Yes we are all different.

PCT I believe in but the HCG to be truthful I say do it if you want but IMOP it is NOT necessary and I think there are more believers of what I say but do not wanna go against the grain on O'logy.

It's like the split of 600mgs to 300 twice in a week. Ha well for how many years did we have no problem with once a week. I recently did it both ways and thought maybe I like the hit of 600mgs in one pin.. and letting the levels go down a bit. If I really want 600 mgs to work with then why only pin 300mgs... I mean when my labs tell me I am . 9,000 ng/dL on any given day of the week why do I concern my self with this splitting BS. Because with the split I am never working on 600mgs or close. JUST SOME FOOD FOR thought.

NOW here is a conflicting debate of 2 pins vs 1 pin a week on O'logy but put into perspective nothing very crucial to the proper and safe use of AAS

Back