First Cycle Advice

BTdubs

Hey guys, I'm planning on running my first cycle and would just like to make sure everything looks good. I have a vial of sustanon 450 (I know it's going to be a painful shot) so for my first cycle I thought I'd map it out like this...

Weeks 1-10
.5ml Sust450 every 4 days
Arimidex .25 mg eod

Weeks 3-13
HCG 250iu's every 4 days

Weeks 12-16 (PCT)
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Stats: 5'7 174lbs 20 yrs old
Only thing I've ever ran was hdrol for 5 weeks

How's this look? Am I waiting the correct amount of time to start my post cycle therapy (pct)? I figure it should take 2 weeks for the long esters to start clearing, so I should begin pct then.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I'm planning on running my first cycle and would just like to make sure everything looks good. I have a vial of sustanon 450 (I know it's going to be a painful shot) so for my first cycle I thought I'd map it out like this...

Weeks 1-10
.5ml Sust450 every 4 days
Arimidex .25 mg eod

Weeks 3-13
HCG 250iu's every 4 days

Weeks 12-16 (PCT)
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Stats: 5'7 174lbs 20 yrs old
Only thing I've ever ran was hdrol for 5 weeks

How's this look? Am I waiting the correct amount of time to start my post cycle therapy (pct)? I figure it should take 2 weeks for the long esters to start clearing, so I should begin post cycle therapy (pct) then.

Thanks in advance!

I agree with the previous as well. I would be willing to bet at 20 yrs old you could put on a 10 - 15 lbs or more in the next year and keep every single pound of it!! If your looking for diet help, ask 3J Right hand side of the page. Save the test for a bit.

There is also the high amount of risk you face.

Good Luck:beertoast

A) will the test stay good for that long?
B) Is 20 really too young? I have researched for a while and I do understand the risk (hrt @ an early age, etc).. I feel @ an earlier age I'd probably have a better chance of recovery anyway

a) how long you talking?
b) its young you have alot of natural high t and the recover factor you mention could be the exact opposite in putting you on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life

a) how long you talking?
b) its young you have alot of natural high t and the recover factor you mention could be the exact opposite in putting you on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life

Maybe a year or two (I'll probably wait til 21, 22 to run this then)

And like I said I know I could screw myself up.. But from what I've read isn't the risk for HPTA damage just as high for someone who is older (maybe even higher for someone older)?

As for the cycle is it mapped out well?

Maybe a year or two (I'll probably wait til 21, 22 to run this then)

And like I said I know I could screw myself up.. But from what I've read isn't the risk for HPTA damage just as high for someone who is older (maybe even higher for someone older)?

As for the cycle is it mapped out well?

yes it can be stored that long keep it in a cool dark dry place and if I commented on your cycle I would be condoning it right.

yes it can be stored that long keep it in a cool dark dry place and if I commented on your cycle I would be condoning it right.

No.. You already made your stand on the age point, I'm just curious @ this point to know if I set it up right. I could have easily lied and said I was 28 (I know people get flamed whenever they're under 21), but I didn't.

your on the right track bud stick around and learn as much as you can to make the most out of your cycle without jumping in it and yes props for the honesty

thanks man.. and of course. I've been researching for the last year, year and 1/2.. I have a decent bank of knowledge built up, but there's always more to learn!

Back